Page 382 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482882 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 11158

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

I'm surely not the only one that would like to see Yazmeen stick a knife in Geoff, or see him run over by a bus or something. He's a small minded control freak and bully that deserves to get a good thumping.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

emerald (04-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    How many doorhandles can fall of in soaps? - It's becoming a very tired old cliche?
    Next thing you know someone will burn their dinner in the oven....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (09-02-2020), Son of Cain (04-02-2020), tammyy2j (16-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    I'm surely not the only one that would like to see Yazmeen stick a knife in Geoff, or see him run over by a bus or something. He's a small minded control freak and bully that deserves to get a good thumping.
    he will be killed no doubt in the end

There was me thinking Yasmeen had a mind of her own. When she found out Sharif was cheating with her best friend she wasted no time throwing him out. She must have had a personality transplant to become the doormat she is now portrayed as. Before she met Goeff she was an strong independent woman helping other people and organizing all sorts of things at the community centre. Even supposing she thinks she loves him, I find it completely out of character for her to put up with his behavior.
    Totally correct

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Hopefully someone will see the clip on her phone if they don't believe her, best story in ages. So well acted by both
    Exactly. I would like to see Geoff and Windass kill each other

There was me thinking Yasmeen had a mind of her own. When she found out Sharif was cheating with her best friend she wasted no time throwing him out. She must have had a personality transplant to become the doormat she is now portrayed as. Before she met Goeff she was an strong independent woman helping other people and organizing all sorts of things at the community centre. Even supposing she thinks she loves him, I find it completely out of character for her to put up with his behavior.
    The thing with this kind of abuse is that it is very very slowly happening and victims are not aware. Your self-confidence gets eroded, tiny tiny bit by bit so yes, that strong independent woman becomes a totally changed character. She is also now afraid of him as he is so volatile and she never knows how he is going to react.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-02-2020), Ruffed_lemur (04-02-2020), Son of Cain (04-02-2020), tammyy2j (16-02-2020)

And to add to that ... victims really believe what they are being told .. that they are at fault, they are the ones that do wrong all the time and that they should be grateful that their partners are still with them because nobody else would put up with them

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-02-2020), Son of Cain (04-02-2020), tammyy2j (16-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    And to add to that ... victims really believe what they are being told .. that they are at fault, they are the ones that do wrong all the time and that they should be grateful that their partners are still with them because nobody else would put up with them
    While what you say is true, I just do not see it applying to Yasmeen. Perhaps if they had introduced her as a more indecisive, weaker, less confident character I could accept this, but they didn't.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (04-02-2020), Perdita (04-02-2020)

I'm wondering if he will indeed meet his comeuppance but not until BGT week... That will give him several months to do his worst...

In general, Monday's episode's seemed to be crammed with storylines. We could have done without the book club and Tracy and Steve's attempts at a romantic liaison which would have allowed more time for the other storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I'm wondering if he will indeed meet his comeuppance but not until BGT week... That will give him several months to do his worst...

In general, Monday's episode's seemed to be crammed with storylines. We could have done without the book club and Tracy and Steve's attempts at a romantic liaison which would have allowed more time for the other storylines.
    You might be right there ... during BGT week the episodes will be shown after the watershed at 9pm ..

Thread Information