Page 319 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419819 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 11270

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Emmerdale wardrobe department seems to have a thing about ripped jeans, Dawn, Harriet and Amy all wearing them. I'm no fashion expert but are they not a bit 'yesterday'. I don't see that many when I am out and about on the street.
    You wouldn't see many on the street as this is about Emmerdale, not Coronation Street.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Emmerdale wardrobe department seems to have a thing about ripped jeans, Dawn, Harriet and Amy all wearing them. I'm no fashion expert but are they not a bit 'yesterday'. I don't see that many when I am out and about on the street.
    This is Corrie thread, not Emmerdale but I live in Spain and there are plenty of ripped jeans around, worn by male and female, maybe even gays/lesbians/transgenders/genderfluids
    ... maybe the Mediterranean lifestily makes us all live in a bit of "yesterday"???

emma should learn to say no, feck off maria

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (10-08-2019), parkerman (07-08-2019), tammyy2j (08-08-2019)

Is that the end of the slavery storyline? It seemed to get wrapped up very quickly, with the police bursting through the door not very long after Seb rang them. Was the nail bar under investigation before this? The pacing seems to be all over the place, with big gaps where everything seemed to be happening behind the scenes and not much of Alina's perspective. Hopefully she will stay on as a character and not just a plot device for Seb to play the hero.
    I'm glad Jan wasn't helping the traffickers, although he may have been involved at some point considering he knew how it all worked.

So many annoying people in the cafe - Gemma and Maria both taking advantage of poor Emma and Carla hassling Roy even though she could see he was busy. Why didn't she just go upstairs and have a cup of tea for free anyway? And what was that business with Roy and his back?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (08-08-2019)

I think Jan was working for the police as an informant at least that is what I picked up from Paula's talk to him

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Is that the end of the slavery storyline? It seemed to get wrapped up very quickly, with the police bursting through the door not very long after Seb rang them. Was the nail bar under investigation before this? The pacing seems to be all over the place, with big gaps where everything seemed to be happening behind the scenes and not much of Alina's perspective. Hopefully she will stay on as a character and not just a plot device for Seb to play the hero.
    I'm glad Jan wasn't helping the traffickers, although he may have been involved at some point considering he knew how it all worked.
    Yes, I don't understand why the police suddenly mounted an armed raid after Seb's phone call. He didn't know Eileen was in danger and the police already knew about the nail bar as Jan was a police informant and had already told them about it. So what was the urgency at that particular time?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Yes, I don't understand why the police suddenly mounted an armed raid after Seb's phone call. He didn't know Eileen was in danger and the police already knew about the nail bar as Jan was a police informant and had already told them about it. So what was the urgency at that particular time?
    Come on now ... usually the soap plods get criticised and now they are doing a great job, you are not happy either ....
    Seriously, I wondered about that too...and is this the end of the storyline already?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    emma should learn to say no, feck off maria
    I am looking forward Emma's more interesting role involving Steve, would be brill I think if he was her DAd

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    I am looking forward Emma's more interesting role involving Steve, would be brill I think if he was her DAd
    Who did super-sperm Steve impregnate before, in for that to be an option?

What sort of secure storage centre is it where you can just walk in and open a container? In every reputable storage place you would have to put your code in at the front door to allow you access. If not and you try and open one alarms go off all over the place.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-08-2019), Perdita (10-08-2019), thin space man (09-08-2019)

Thread Information