Page 16 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826661165161016 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

I don't like Michelle, full stop.

This Shona story is a bit far fetched.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-04-2017), Glen1 (18-04-2017), lizann (18-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    As she explained to Gail, she never intended to end up there. It was where Billy took her and then she had a job (I can't imagine she'd find it that easy to get another.) Her qualifications for one have probably suffered due to being a 13 year ols single mum and Nathan must have picked her out at one stage because he thought she was an easy target.

Shona wasn't to know that Pat was going to be at the prison too. (On that note wouldn't Seb and Clayton both be in young offenders?)
    Shona could have said no to Billy and also I am sure he would contacts in others areas but for the storyline they needed her around David and his family

Is Sally's sister or niece her stalker?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-04-2017), Glen1 (18-04-2017), lizann (18-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Shona could have said no to Billy and also I am sure he would contacts in others areas but for the storyline they needed her around David and his family

Is Sally's sister or niece her stalker?
    Sister I think

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-04-2017)

shona looks older than nathan i thought he liked them young to pimp out

i still don't get why she stayed on street knowing to be around kylie's kids and gemma recognising her, when she gets with david how will he explain her as the mother of their mother's killer to max and lily

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-04-2017), tammyy2j (19-04-2017)

She's still 6 years younger than Nathan if I recall, even though she doesn't look it. Shona is 29 and I think Nathan said he was 35.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (18-04-2017), Perdita (18-04-2017), tammyy2j (19-04-2017)

CS has vastly improved no question, but my main problem is I don't care enough about the characters.

Also where are the ordinary mundane scenes in the soap, going to the corner shop, going to the Kabin, even going to the Rovers for a pint. (I don't mind Emmerdale being in a fantasy world (Dallas in wellies) but I do mind about CS.

Why so many scenes at that ghastly Bistro, which is so out of place in the street, who could afford to eat there? Many of the residents live in a terraced house in a rundown area called Weatherfield, most are on the minimum wage, Where do they get the money to eat there. That magic money tree at the bottom of the garden or should I say Ginnel.

How can Sally afford to live on the posh side of the street? She is a knicker Stitcher. Tim is a window cleaner? Kevin, that money isn't yours, stop flitting it away on fancy nosh you don't need. Also how is 19 grand going to help to save his business.

Hasn't Tyrone lost some weight. Also the hair transplant has done wonders, he looks a different bloke.

We need a new family on the street, put them in the Rovers, get rid of the pint pulling moron and his mother. Let the family have no connections to the area. I would love to see a Northern version of the Carters arrive in Weatherfield. That would breath new life into the soap.
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 18-04-2017 at 23:58.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    CS has vastly improved no question, but my main problem is I don't care enough about the characters.

Also where are the ordinary mundane scenes in the soap, going to the corner shop, going to the Kabin, even going to the Rovers for a pint. (I don't mind Emmerdale being in a fantasy world (Dallas in wellies) but I do mind about CS.

Why so many scenes at that ghastly Bistro, which is so out of place in the street, who could afford to eat there? Many of the residents live in a terraced house in a rundown area called Weatherfield, most are on the minimum wage, Where do they get the money to eat there. That magic money tree at the bottom of the garden or should I say Ginnel.

How can Sally afford to live on the posh side of the street? She is a knicker Stitcher. Tim is a window cleaner? Kevin, that money isn't yours, stop flitting it away on fancy nosh you don't need. Also how is 19 grand going to help to save his business.
    Hasn't Tyrone lost some weight. Also the hair transplant has done wonders, he looks a different bloke.
    We need a new family on the street, put them in the Rovers, get rid of the pint pulling moron and his mother. Let the family have no connections to the area. I would love to see a Northern version of the Carters arrive in Weatherfield. That would breath new life into the soap.
    Sally got most of the money Kevin won on a scratchcard (200k if I remember rightly) and Tim is also a partner in Streetcars ...
    I dare say 19k will pay a lot of bills and will keep Tyrone in a job for the time being. Guess that is enough in soapland to keep a business going ...

hahahaha some woman on This Morning, who does predictions throwing asparagus onto a table has predicted Amy tried to kill Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    hahahaha some woman on This Morning, who does predictions throwing asparagus onto a table has predicted Amy tried to kill Ken
    Must be a vegetarian trying to make ends "meat".

did sally buy street cars share for tim or did he make a whole hell of a lot from his window cleaning to buy in himself

Thread Information