Page 1016 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 16516916966100610141015101610171018102610661116 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,160 of 11286

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Did they get a new Ruby just so she could sing the solo? Pity, I liked the old Ruby.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 20-11-2023 at 20:23.

Would Yasmeen be so quick to hold Eliza responsible for her mother's sins, as she is to hold Lauren responsible for her father's?

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    12-04-2023, 22:46
    Now that Sean brought Stephens tie pin to our attention will he now spot that he has lost it?
    Will it be found before Stephen goes back to recover it?
    I suppose we are going to have to put up with the suspicion being on Paul.
    In all this time did Stephen not know he had lost it?
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Did they get a new Ruby just so she could sing the solo? Pity, I liked the old Ruby.
    I really liked the proper Ruby. Compared with Hope she was nice and normal. Tyronne hasn't even noticed that she has been replaced !!!!

Quite a short episode tonight...but if they ever bring back Fastest Finger First on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, I'm getting plenty of training in.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Quite a short episode tonight...but if they ever bring back Fastest Finger First on Who Wants to be a Millionaire, I'm getting plenty of training in.
    Stephen sends his regards

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    In all this time did Stephen not know he had lost it?
    In reality I would think that the police would have a hard time connecting it to Stephen, unless they show it to Sean and I see no reason to reason for them to do this. If Stephen gets caught it will be because he panics and tries to steal it back, or does something else stupid to give himself away. If the police thought it was a serious clue they would not have given it to Rufus's wife, Lou. As far as they are concerned the case is closed, they do not even want to investigate, they are only going through the motions to placate Lou. All Stephen has to do is keep quiet and not panic and he is home and dry, unless of course Detective Tinker suddenly takes an interest and discovers and solves all Stephen's crimes..
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 12-08-2023 at 14:45.

In reality I would think that the police would have a hard time connecting it to Stephen, unless they show it to Sean and I see no reason to reason for them to do this. If Stephen gets caught it will be because he panics and tries to steal it back, or does something else stupid to give himself away. If the police thought it was a serious clue they would not have given it to Rufus's wife, Lou. As far as they are concerned the case is closed, they do not even want to investigate, they are only going through the motions to placate Lou. All Stephen has to do is keep quiet and not panic and he is home and dry, unless of course Detective Tinker suddenly takes an interest and discovers and solves all Stephen's crimes..
    Well, DCI Tinker :P will find a body soon in the canal and I think that Peter Barlow will be implicated because of the watch so he is off to enjoy time at HMP, Stephen will now make more and more mistakes ... I still think Christmas is the time the big bombshell will be that he is the killer ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Well, DCI Tinker :P will find a body soon in the canal and I think that Peter Barlow will be implicated because of the watch so he is off to enjoy time at HMP, Stephen will now make more and more mistakes ... I still think Christmas is the time the big bombshell will be that he is the killer ...
    I have forgotten who was dumped in the canal, was it Leo's father?

I have forgotten who was dumped in the canal, was it Leo's father?
    Yes, it was, Stephen killed him in the office, then hid him in the roof rack and dumped him in the canal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-08-2023)

Thread Information