Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174
Results 1,731 to 1,737 of 1737

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

  1. #1731
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,967
    Thanked: 10365
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yasmeen is a very understanding woman, she lost her family when she married Sharif as he was below her class but she said you cannot help who you fall in love with. Maybe she thought that Rana and Kate would be a short relationship and Rana would return to Zeedan...
    Sharif cheated on her so Yasmeen should know how Zeedan feels and support him more than Rana

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

    Glen1 (Yesterday), sakeoffrik (24-04-2018), Splashy (Yesterday)

  3. #1732
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    42,784
    Thanked: 33825
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Sharif cheated on her so Yasmeen should know how Zeedan feels and support him more than Rana
    Nothing ever is just black and white though, and she does support Zeedan as much. Love her being non judgemental

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

    Glen1 (Yesterday), Splashy (Yesterday), tammyy2j (Yesterday)

  5. #1733
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanked: 2080
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Quite depressing that they would portray a new (very young) female character as having so little self respect that she would jump into bed with someone, just because he told her to, despite having previously been shown no kindness whatsoever by that person - quite the opposite in fact. What sort of person writes such rubbish against the background of a worldwide movement aiming to empower women and eliminate sexual exploitation?
    Yes it was a weird plot development, it was like in Star Trek a crew member you had never seen before goes on an away mission, you just knew they would be dead come the advert breaks. It devalues the whole David saga and thats a shame as it is ground breaking in soaps what the fella has been thru. But how can you feel sorry for him if all he is doing now is taking out his misery on others, but then thats also what Tyrone did when his wife was bashing him about.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

    Brucie (Yesterday), Glen1 (Yesterday), tammyy2j (Yesterday)

  7. #1734
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    11
    Thanked: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Yes it was a weird plot development, it was like in Star Trek a crew member you had never seen before goes on an away mission, you just knew they would be dead come the advert breaks. It devalues the whole David saga and thats a shame as it is ground breaking in soaps what the fella has been thru. But how can you feel sorry for him if all he is doing now is taking out his misery on others, but then thats also what Tyrone did when his wife was bashing him about.
    That's the problem with most soap writing (they can't think beyond the attention-grabbing storylines) and then they either flog it to death over a long period of time....or it quickly disappears (to make room for more 'Headline-seeking-nonsense)
    Last edited by thin space man; Yesterday at 09:49.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thin space man For This Useful Post:

    Brucie (Yesterday), Glen1 (Yesterday), RogerOver (Yesterday), tammyy2j (Yesterday)

  9. #1735
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20,967
    Thanked: 10365
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Nothing ever is just black and white though, and she does support Zeedan as much. Love her being non judgemental
    Yes that is true but I would want my gran if I was Zeedan on my side only but it is obvious Zeedan is still madly in love with Rana
    Last edited by tammyy2j; Yesterday at 16:49.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

    Perdita (Yesterday)

  11. #1736
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    42,784
    Thanked: 33825
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Yes that is true but I would want my gran if I was Zeedan on my side only but it is obvious Zeedan is still madly in love with Rana
    I hear you, many years ago broke up with a boyfriend for reasons I could not tell my parents .. they stayed friends with him for a long time afterwards which hurt but they are or were rather entitled to their opinions ..

  12. #1737
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    17,676
    Thanked: 10374
    what a small cramped solicitor's office that pushs angie close to Adam they'll be sharing tongues soon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •