Page 985 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 48588593597598398498598698799510351085 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Some would argue that he is entitled to a bit of revenge.
    When these (real) eternal triangle cases come up on Judge Judy because either the husband or wife has taken revenge on the "lover" in some way, Judge Judy always makes the point that the real villain is the husband or wife having the affair. They are the ones who have broken the marriage vow and been unfaithful. Of course, you can't exactly condone the lover's action, but the affair can only happen if the husband or wife goes along with it. Her view is that the person to be angry with is the straying spouse. She would be very unhappy with Adam's actions!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (24-06-2023), Son of Cain (24-06-2023)

Some would argue that he is entitled to a bit of revenge.
    Some MIGHT argue that, but this is how feuds and vendettas start. Is it wise to fall out with a man who was involved in a shooting in The Bistro, who had his own brother beaten up and sold out his own son. Lizann says Adam is made a villain now, but a pretty stupid one, I think. Being involved with violent criminals as a lawyer is one thing, being involved in a hands on way is another. Although Damon has done a runner, how does Adam know he will not pay someone to sort him out. Adam is playing out of his league, and I fear it will end badly for him. This is not "a little bit of revenge" it is madness.

Does Damon still have club's in Ibiza, has he left someone else in charge. Never seemed to make much sense to give them up and go into partnership at The Bistro after he stopped using it for drug smuggling, or is that still going on out of sight.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-06-2023 at 11:06.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    When these (real) eternal triangle cases come up on Judge Judy because either the husband or wife has taken revenge on the "lover" in some way, Judge Judy always makes the point that the real villain is the husband or wife having the affair. They are the ones who have broken the marriage vow and been unfaithful. Of course, you can't exactly condone the lover's action, but the affair can only happen if the husband or wife goes along with it. Her view is that the person to be angry with is the straying spouse. She would be very unhappy with Adam's actions!
    Sarah was certainly not as forgiving when Adam slept with Carla, as Adam seems to be, nor did she get over it so fast.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-06-2023 at 11:04.

Didsbury ?
    I thought it was a euphemism
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I thought it was a euphemism
    Didsbury is a very posh area in Manchester. There is no way they could afford anything there . Need a massive deposit and a massive mortgage. rents there are astronomical . Pie in the sky!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (24-06-2023)

why can daniel and daisy just move into his house

I had to look up 'catfished' (Ryan) and 'gaslighting' (Tim), I've not heard these terms before.
    I still don't get 'yeah, no', it's either one or the other for me.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why can daniel and daisy just move into his house
    I do not think it is local, if I remember correctly...

i like debbie, nice bond with ryan, more caring for him than michelle

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-06-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Sarah was certainly not as forgiving when Adam slept with Carla, as Adam seems to be, nor did she get over it so fast.

I didn't see the beginning of her affair, so could you tell me why she started messing around with Damon?

Thread Information