Page 324 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424824 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 11154

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    The police didn't turn up.
    Pretty sure there was a police car behind the ambulance - I was awake for that bit, having dozed off as a result of the hand stuck to door nonsense! Who's rebuilding the factory if the Master Builder is gluing shelves to his kitchen wall?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    She said, "I'm a trained nurse."
    does she work in a pharmacy or will soon with roy?

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Pretty sure there was a police car behind the ambulance....
    No, it was an ambulance car. I had another look.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (20-08-2019), lizann (21-08-2019)

Obviously I was still comatose - unsurprisingly! Either that or I should've gone to Specsavers - equally likely! Nice research Parkerman!

I wish Daniel had just left that guy alone. I know he was trying to help but it would have been much better revenge if the customer had seen Bethany and realised that she was moving on, with a job in a nice restaurant, and that he and his sick friends would never be able to hurt her again or stop her from living her life.
    And what kind of weirdo is Geoff? I actually thought he would forgive her by the end of the second episode but he's really making her wait.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I wish Daniel had just left that guy alone. I know he was trying to help but it would have been much better revenge if the customer had seen Bethany and realised that she was moving on, with a job in a nice restaurant, and that he and his sick friends would never be able to hurt her again or stop her from living her life.
    And what kind of weirdo is Geoff? I actually thought he would forgive her by the end of the second episode but he's really making her wait.
    I'm not so sure about members of Nathan's group seeing that Bethany had moved on? I would have thought a group like that might well try intimidating her once they realised where she was. Not necessarily to abuse Bethany, but to keep her quiet from going to the police.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Brucie (22-08-2019)

geoff is a controlling weirdo

the positive pregnancy tests selling storyline is stupid

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Brucie (22-08-2019), parkerman (22-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    the positive pregnancy tests selling storyline is stupid
    Everything to do with Bernie is stupid. She is well in line for the award for the worst character ever introduced to Coronation Street in its 60 years history.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (22-08-2019)

all done off screen, wife making vile sick pedo hubby hand himself in, hero craig out of hospital in the paper, felt i missed a few episodes, danny back a reporter

Thread Information