Page 241 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 11238

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Did Abi not go back to the car and see what had happened or did Michelle just drive the car out the garage with the bonnet up?
    michelle just took the car from the garage without permission and look the damage and carnage that car done, nothing but needs investigating

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (21-10-2018), Splashy (21-10-2018), tammyy2j (21-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Michelle drove off in the car, the bonnet was down but we did not see who put it down, one of those soap mysteries, unless of course the 'garage fairies' did it.
    Yes, that's what I meant. I realised she hadn't actually driven off with the bonnet up, but surely whoever put it down would have noticed the damage Tracey had done.

Michelle drove off in the car, the bonnet was down but we did not see who put it down, one of those soap mysteries, unless of course the 'garage fairies' did it. If any one committed a crime, technically it was Michelle, as she drove without paying for it. Abby or Kevin cannot be held responsible as they never told Michelle they had finished the job.
    On the subject of the 'slow motion' car chase how come the airbag in Ronan's car did not deploy, I won't be buying BMW any time soon. The fence post that had impaled Ronan was at waist level far too low to have enter through the open window, it would have struck him in the chest. In fact unlikely to have happen at all as direction of the force would be wrong. Many years ago I was in a car where the driver was impaled on a scaffold pole when the car left the road and ran on to a building site. This entered thought the front of the car straight in line with the direction of travel. I don't think Soaps should do major crime or car chase scenes as they simply don't have the experience, budget, writers or special effects to make them believable, and usually end up with something that looks amatuerish.
    The accident with Ronan could not have happened at the speed he was going at the time ....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (21-10-2018), tammyy2j (21-10-2018)

Yes, that's what I meant. I realised she hadn't actually driven off with the bonnet up, but surely whoever put it down would have noticed the damage Tracey had done.
    Not sure how much Michelle knows about cars apart from turning the key to make it go. But she was in such a hurry to flee that she probably did not notice, just slammed the bonnet down, and started stuffing things in the boot. They had to contrived some way of letting Rohan catch them, so this was their 'best' effort. As I say I personally don't think Soaps are very good at high drama, perhaps they should return to tales about Bobby, Minnie Caldwell's cat.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 21-10-2018 at 16:50.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-10-2018), tammyy2j (21-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The accident with Ronan could not have happened at the speed he was going at the time ....
    Exactly, if he was not going fast enough to deploy the airbag, how would he be impaled on a fence post.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 21-10-2018 at 19:58.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-10-2018)

I don't know who's worse, Michelle the character or Kym Marsh the actor. I just wish someone would put us out of our misery and do away with them (her).
    In our house we call her ME Chelle. Vile character
    The People's Channel

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-10-2018), Son of Cain (22-10-2018), tammyy2j (21-10-2018)

Are the rumours true that Coronation Street is to be renamed "The Kym Marsh Half Hour"?
    The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    So do the police think that Abi ripped a hose pipe off under the bonnet of Michelle's car .. made the puncture holes with a screwdriver or whatever she used??? Why would she do that ??? I do not suppose we ever get to know what was wrong with the car to still go for many miles before breaking down after that sabotage ...
    The same car that did not crash into Ronan or run down Leanne

What can Abi be charged with, non repairs ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The same car that did not crash into Ronan or run down Leanne

What can Abi be charged with, non repairs ?
    Thinking about this again, Tracey could be charged with something, criminal damage or reckless endangerment? That's if they ever find out she did it. Perhaps the CCTV that captured Audrey's car crash will have recorded it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-10-2018)

Thinking about this again, Tracey could be charged with something, criminal damage or reckless endangerment? That's if they ever find out she did it. Perhaps the CCTV that captured Audrey's car crash will have recorded it.
    Well, somehow Tracy manages to get hold of the laptop from the garage so hopefully a different camera will have covered it .... it is very strange though that nobody has commented on Tracy's filthy wedding dress.....
    Last edited by Perdita; 22-10-2018 at 09:04.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (22-10-2018)

Thread Information