Page 1111 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110911101111111211131121 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 11286

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

I noticed the contact phone number for information about Lauren was 0161-496-000, which is missing one digit in the Manchester numbering scheme.

The writers/producers seem to have missed the page on Ofcom's website regarding allocating telephone numbers for drama use.
    They are numbers which will not be allocated for use.

Manchester is allocated numbers in this range: 0161-496-0000 to 496-0999

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (21-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Roy has always been naive, a bit of an innocent, but I think they are overdoing it now. Surely even he would realize it was not a good idea to attend the vigil, and the way his speech was written so that it could misinterpretated.

Why do Soaps always write police so badly, DS Swain's attitude to Roy is over hostile, she should spent her leisure time watching a few episodes of 24 Hours in Police Custody, to see how it is done. Roy's reason for cleaning the flat was reasonable, and could be corroborated by Evelyn. The CPS would never sign off on evidence like this. Have the police made any attempt to dig into Lauren's O-vidz account and trace her boyfriend if indeed he does exist. Surely this would be a top priority.

Feel sorry that they are undoing Max's turnaround to being a more decent teenager, now accusing Daniel to his face of killing Lauren.

Yes, yes, I know drama, but not very well written drama.
    Absolutely spot on. As well as questioning Evelyn, did they bother to question Nina about Roy's reason for going to the bat cave (or whatever it's called); indeed did they question her about what they found there as she was with him helping him dig up the place?

As well as watching 24 Hours in Police Custody, she could also try watching The Real CSI and look at the painstaking way they have to sift through evidence before coming to any sort of conclusions.

It is very sloppy writing by the scriptwriters.
    Last edited by parkerman; 21-03-2024 at 18:09.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (21-03-2024)

Max is still speaking in a funny voice.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    Max is still speaking in a funny voice.
    Yes, always did and still does.

Feel sorry that they are undoing Max's turnaround to being a more decent teenager, now accusing Daniel to his face of killing Lauren.
    I was agreeing with the rest of your post but I am not buyng this Max business. He has always been an obnoxious little scrcote like his stepfather since his mom died
    Last edited by Dennis tanner; 21-03-2024 at 21:28.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

bratface (21-03-2024), Snagglepus (22-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I was agreeing with the rest of your post but I am not buyng this Max business. He has always been an obnoxious little scrcote like his stepfather since his mom died
    I was just getting to like this Max when he turned nasty again. The last Max would never have behaved like this. I still like David though. Thinking of making you a badge' Dennis, saying "I Hate Platts"

I do not know why Billy is making such a fuss about Paul's speech, it does not sound any different to me. As for his karaoke, doesn't everyone put on a bit of an "accent" when singing? Recording in a pub on a mobile phone is hardly recording studio quality. If it sounded good that would be a surprize?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-03-2024), Perdita (23-03-2024)

I was just getting to like this Max when he turned nasty again. The last Max would never have behaved like this. I still like David though. Thinking of making you a badge' Dennis, saying "I Hate Platts"
    I don't hate all Platts, just him. He's supposed to be an hairdresser as well as a dad but have you seen the state of Max's hair ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

bratface (22-03-2024)

I do not know why Billy is making such a fuss about Paul's speech, it does not sound any different to me. As for his karaoke, doesn't everyone put on a bit of an "accent" when singing? Recording in a pub on a mobile phone is hardly recording studio quality. If it sounded good that would be a surprize?
    I could swear that Silly Billy has had botox.

Yes, I came on here this evening to post just that. I couldn't hear any difference in Paul's speech and I couldn't hear anything wrong with his Karaoke.

Thread Information