Page 408 of 433 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4327

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

  1. #4071
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    45,884
    Thanked: 36972
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    And not a worry in the world about Covid-19 either - no face mask?
    Was filmed about 8 weeks ago when Covid-19 was not known about ...

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

    LouiseP (04-04-2020), RogerOver (04-04-2020)

  3. #4072
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    281
    Thanked: 522
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Was filmed about 8 weeks ago when Covid-19 was not known about ...
    I hadn't realised it was filmed so far ahead.

  4. #4073
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    301
    Thanked: 566
    Yasmeen at least looked at the headers of Geoff's emails from the Escort Agency, there's no way she should have been fooled by his feeble explanations. There were two or three about meeting and maybe how much it might cost. There was also one about screening questions which surely for someone doing research wouldn't be necessary. Besides, his research, what the hell does that do with him being the DJ on Hospital Radio. If it had been Daniel writing an article, maybe, but not Geoff

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

    Dennis tanner (07-04-2020), emerald (05-04-2020), Ruffed_lemur (05-04-2020), Son of Cain (05-04-2020)

  6. #4074
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    519
    Thanked: 719
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    I hadn't realised it was filmed so far ahead.
    There is a message at the beginning of each episode to say it was filmed before Covid 19

  7. #4075
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    281
    Thanked: 522
    Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    There is a message at the beginning of each episode to say it was filmed before Covid 19
    OK thanks. That must be before the opening credits begin? I live in Thailand, so have to download it wherever I can find it.

    I just checked the last one dated 3rd April. The version I see starts with a black metal bollard near a drain, then the corner of a post box. Each episode always starts 23 seconds in from that. There's no message on the one I watch.
    Last edited by RogerOver; 05-04-2020 at 03:32.

  8. #4076
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    21,410
    Thanked: 13454
    if david wants a fight so bad join a fight club

  9. #4077
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    301
    Thanked: 566
    Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    if david wants a fight so bad join a fight club
    We do not talk about fight club.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

    Son of Cain (05-04-2020)

  11. #4078
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    477
    Thanked: 823
    I can't believe we have to wait until Monday to find out what happens to Yasmeen! And it will still be April Fools Day.
    There's going to be a lot of similar cliffhangers over the next few weeks, unfortunately.
    I'm glad she didn't back down; there's no way all those emails were "research" for a hospital radio show and would Geoff even be allowed to do a show on escorts anyway?

  12. #4079
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    281
    Thanked: 522
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    I can't believe we have to wait until Monday to find out what happens to Yasmeen! And it will still be April Fools Day.
    There's going to be a lot of similar cliffhangers over the next few weeks, unfortunately.
    I'm glad she didn't back down; there's no way all those emails were "research" for a hospital radio show and would Geoff even be allowed to do a show on escorts anyway?
    I doubt that very much. But don't forget, Geoff is the incredible bullsh!tting man

  13. #4080
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    477
    Thanked: 823
    It's going to take longer for him to get his comeuppance too...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •