Page 641 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 11286

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Regarding getting stopped there were faults on both side, the brother is determined that absolutely everything is racism.

However, more importantly, shouldn't there be someone from the dealer in the car, as well as trade plates on it. I've bought a cheap car and when test driving needed both, partially for insurance purposes.

Actually it seems that if anyone is racist, it's Michael.
    Last edited by Jadefalcon; 01-08-2021 at 16:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Snagglepus (01-08-2021)

I think Hope deserves an award, perhaps a "Pride of Britain." I could just see Carol Vorderman giving her the award.

was the copper's video cam footage looked at?

Am I the only one who would be frustrated with Izzy, it doesn't matter what is done she takes the hump.

Also Sarah Lou is increasingly smug and self satisfied.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

mysangry (08-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Am I the only one who would be frustrated with Izzy, it doesn't matter what is done she takes the hump.

Also Sarah Lou is increasingly smug and self satisfied.
    To be fair to Izzy, she wanted to leave and they wouldn't let her

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    was the copper's video cam footage looked at?
    They don?t do obvious things like that in Corrie.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (03-08-2021), lizann (04-08-2021), Perdita (04-08-2021)

I thought that Dev was hilarious last night

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

mysangry (08-08-2021), parkerman (05-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I thought that Dev was hilarious last night
    Yes, and Mary.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (08-08-2021)

Thank Heavens the stupid pregnancy story is over! Notwithstanding the drama of the fire - which enabled yet another character to go though the revolving door at Weathy General, as Corrie's ridiculous "one in, one out" hospital bed policy goes on, and on, and on - the whole thing has been ridiculous. Nobody, but nobody, buys a cot 5 minutes into a pregnancy, and then erects it, and then leaves it in a tiny living room for the duration. If that was a contrived route to enable Hope to set the fire then they shouldn't have bothered - she's an experienced arsonist (!) and could have done that at any time in an attempt to get "daddy" to come back home to live. Tyrone has enough money to buy a complete new wardrobe of clothes, endless amounts of not yet needed baby stuff, expensive cocktails in a hotel etc etc, but not enough to buy his daughter some trainers - utter nonsense. All we need now is for Silly Billy to emigrate and Corrie will have improved dramatically with the end of two awful storylines.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

parkerman (05-08-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    Thank Heavens the stupid pregnancy story is over! Notwithstanding the drama of the fire - which enabled yet another character to go though the revolving door at Weathy General, as Corrie's ridiculous "one in, one out" hospital bed policy goes on, and on, and on - the whole thing has been ridiculous. Nobody, but nobody, buys a cot 5 minutes into a pregnancy, and then erects it, and then leaves it in a tiny living room for the duration. If that was a contrived route to enable Hope to set the fire then they shouldn't have bothered - she's an experienced arsonist (!) and could have done that at any time in an attempt to get "daddy" to come back home to live. Tyrone has enough money to buy a complete new wardrobe of clothes, endless amounts of not yet needed baby stuff, expensive cocktails in a hotel etc etc, but not enough to buy his daughter some trainers - utter nonsense. All we need now is for Silly Billy to emigrate and Corrie will have improved dramatically with the end of two awful storylines.
    Spot on, Brucie. However, I have this awful feeling that neither story is finished by a long chalk yet.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (11-08-2021)

Thread Information