Page 192 of 1124 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 11240

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

alya and her granny yas could at least wait until aidan is buried to go chasing the factory and is imran her solicitor?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-06-2018), sakeoffrik (15-06-2018), tammyy2j (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    alya and her granny yas could at least wait until aidan is buried to go chasing the factory and is imran her solicitor?
    They should have, yes. He was not before and as Imran is working with Adam or for Adam (??) he sure is breaching client confidentiality as the Connors are Adam's clients and there is a clear conflict of interests ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Splashy (12-06-2018), tammyy2j (12-06-2018)

If baby Zak is moving to Bristol it might make Gary remember he already has a son on the Street... I can't remember the last time we saw Jake and there have been plenty of opportunities for him to appear, like when his cousin Joseph came home from Portugal after Katy died.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-06-2018), Splashy (12-06-2018), tammyy2j (12-06-2018)

When Johnny and Liz went in to the viewing room at the funeral parlour it looked like Aiden was sitting up in the coffin.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-06-2018), Splashy (12-06-2018)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    If baby Zak is moving to Bristol it might make Gary remember he already has a son on the Street... I can't remember the last time we saw Jake and there have been plenty of opportunities for him to appear, like when his cousin Joseph came home from Portugal after Katy died.
    I would object to him going there simply because he might end up with a Bristolian accent My cousins hail from there and Im always ribbing them over it. Thou not as bad as a sister who moved to Australia and thinks just making everything she says a question intention makes her an Ozi speaker. Who was that footballer who joined a French club and adopted a french accent while still speaking English

Adam should sack Imran. Surely courts ask for an independently arranged DNA so they do not get dodgy ones presented.
    I thought Flora did not know about her son passing. I fast forward scenes with Alya. Shame on Yasmin normally she is the one who speaks sense.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-06-2018), Perdita (12-06-2018), tammyy2j (12-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Adam should sack Imran. Surely courts ask for an independently arranged DNA so they do not get dodgy ones presented.
    I thought Flora did not know about her son passing. I fast forward scenes with Alya. Shame on Yasmin normally she is the one who speaks sense.
    She does not know right now but will find out next week. I hope we are not being stuck with Alya and the fight for the factory for months on end ... I would let her run it, within a month she is bankrupt and then Carla could get it back for peanuts ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-06-2018), sakeoffrik (15-06-2018)

Why do I want to smack Alya's smug stupid face. If she takes over the knicker facotry i hope it goes bust! Johnny deserves that old clapped out slapper Liz. Jenny run for the hills, Run girl. Run! You are free.

So we will get more of Meechelle now her two boys are staying together. I wonder if the rumour over Ryan and Ali is true? Love to see Michelle's face.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

sakeoffrik (15-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    Why do I want to smack Alya's smug stupid face. If she takes over the knicker facotry i hope it goes bust! Johnny deserves that old clapped out slapper Liz. Jenny run for the hills, Run girl. Run! You are free.

So we will get more of Meechelle now her two boys are staying together. I wonder if the rumour over Ryan and Ali is true? Love to see Michelle's face.
    Under Alya's leadership it will get into trouble in no time .. all she has made so far is big costly mistakes that were noticed by others and saved Underworld so far .. how somebody that designed a couple of underwear items thinks she can run a whole factory without experience and guidance is beyond me ... hope we do not have to suffer this fight for the factory for too long ... oops was that a pig I have just seen fly by??? Meechelle is another who needs a reality check .... not sure about the two getting together but some time ago there was a rumour that one of her sons kills the other .. now that would be interesting if it becomes true ...
    Last edited by Perdita; 12-06-2018 at 17:40.

As some might have guessed, Alya is a character I've never liked. That stupid grin doesn't help, but her attitude in general is always self superior. Remember when Carla was originally running the factory and something came up she had vowed that she would be running the place in no time, pushing Carla out.

While trying to understand how Johnny is feeling, he's really too harsh on Jenny, and now Carla. And trust supervamp/supertramp Liz to come swooping in.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

sakeoffrik (15-06-2018)

Thread Information