Page 391 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

ches thinks a few hours work in a takeaway will help with 5 kids

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (23-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    I guess he is wanting the tax payers to pay via Universal credit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (23-02-2020)

He did say it wasn't nearly enough and he would need to find another job.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (23-02-2020), Perdita (20-02-2020)

He said he would need another part time job ... which will mean that Gemma is going to be pretty much on her own looking after the children... my heart goes out to them both ..

Loved the scenes with the Baileys. I hope people don't label Ed as homophobic as he really is trying to get his head around it. He loves his son but he was angry that the rest of his family knew about it, plus he has to accept that James is seeing his friend Danny, which, let's face it, was the real reason he came out, not that he needed to tell his dad, as he first claimed. A lot of stuff has been going on behind Ed's back, which he needs to come to terms with.
    Some parents need time to accept news like this so the best thing is to give him time, not rant at him about prejudice etc. He might never embrace gay culture but that doesn't mean he should be demonised.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Perdita (20-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Loved the scenes with the Baileys. I hope people don't label Ed as homophobic as he really is trying to get his head around it. He loves his son but he was angry that the rest of his family knew about it, plus he has to accept that James is seeing his friend Danny, which, let's face it, was the real reason he came out, not that he needed to tell his dad, as he first claimed. A lot of stuff has been going on behind Ed's back, which he needs to come to terms with.
    Some parents need time to accept news like this so the best thing is to give him time, not rant at him about prejudice etc. He might never embrace gay culture but that doesn't mean he should be demonised.
    Ed feels that Danny betrayed him and I agree with him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

emerald (22-02-2020)

Normally I can't stand Gemma but I did feel sorry for her when she realised that Aled has never heard her voice. I hope this is the beginning of more serious storylines for her and Chesney as they will really have to grow up and face this situation together. It could bring out different aspects of their personalities.
    I wondered if Freda will come back (it's possible if she's living in this retirement community that Ken is moving to) and Rita might ask her to talk to Gemma about deafness and the problems that Aled might face.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-02-2020), lizann (22-02-2020), parkerman (22-02-2020), Perdita (23-02-2020), Ruffed_lemur (23-02-2020), Son of Cain (23-02-2020)

Normally I can't stand Gemma but I did feel sorry for her when she realised that Aled has never heard her voice. I hope this is the beginning of more serious storylines for her and Chesney as they will really have to grow up and face this situation together. It could bring out different aspects of their personalities.
    I wondered if Freda will come back (it's possible if she's living in this retirement community that Ken is moving to) and Rita might ask her to talk to Gemma about deafness and the problems that Aled might face.
    Apparently Freda is back with Norris living in the retirement community so that will hopefully happen

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (23-02-2020)

Normally I can't stand Gemma but I did feel sorry for her when she realised that Aled has never heard her voice.
    Surely that is a blessing?
    The People's Channel

17. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

emerald (25-02-2020)

I may be in the minority but I am not interested in any lengthy storylines with Ches/Gemma . Although I am looking forward to the new Retirement Community on corrie.

Thread Information