Page 1048 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4854894899810381046104710481049105010581098 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,480 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

david's one liners plus that he had all stephen did sussed at the start of the week the best part, david the mvp of the week for me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (14-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It's a shame about your Davidphobia. I agree with lizann that David was the best thing about tonight's episode. He had some great one liners.

Other than that, I thought that all in all it was a pretty poor episode, but at least Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephen has gone for ever and I can stop fast forwarding.
    The fact that I have always loathed Platt does not mean I have Davidphobia. My Dad's name was David. The fact that he has some good lines is scriptwriters favouritism

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I thought the man with the dog was going to save him but it could be that the Police were too busy to respond

Probably manslaughter
    I fail to see what Platt did that was so good apart from showing us his silly hair.

Far too many silly people tonight. The best scene for me was the Platt family gathered round a plate of cakes as if they were on Googlebox
    How do you do this Dennis, quote three posts in one of your posts, I cannot even find a way to make text "bold".
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 14-10-2023 at 08:15.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It's a shame about your Davidphobia. I agree with lizann that David was the best thing about tonight's episode. He had some great one liners.

Other than that, I thought that all in all it was a pretty poor episode, but at least Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeephen has gone for ever and I can stop fast forwarding.
    I have been waiting to see Dennis's reaction to David's one liners.

Glad you can stop fast forwarding, I was getting worried you would be getting repetitive strain injury in your thumb.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (14-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    The fact that I have always loathed Platt does not mean I have Davidphobia. My Dad's name was David. The fact that he has some good lines is scriptwriters favouritism
    Glad to hear you do not have "Davidaphobia" as like your father my name is David, though I prefer to be called Dave. Perhaps it should have been termed "DavidPlattaphobia" but even that would probably be wrong, as a "phobia" is a fear off, and I am sure you do not fear David Platt, just dislike him.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (14-10-2023), Perdita (14-10-2023), RogerOver (14-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Glad to hear you do not have "Davidaphobia" as like your father my name is David, though I prefer to be called Dave. Perhaps it should have been termed "DavidPlattaphobia" but even that would probably be wrong, as a "phobia" is a fear off, and I am sure you do not fear David Platt, just dislike him.
    I have always loathed the puny scrote.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

bratface (14-10-2023)

I was coming around to Stephen and his antics before his demise, now we have Peter in prison then all we have is Paul's storyline that is interesting but depressing and sad

Why did Sarah go to the closed pub?

I think Stephen did love Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Hmm, from what we've seen of Stephen's character all I can say cynically is, I think Stephen loved Jenny's money and he used her, like everyone else, for his own ends.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

I think you might be right there, he was quite jealous of the other men Jenny was with.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think you might be right there, he was quite jealous of the other men Jenny was with.
    Most probably didn't want them to get her pub/money.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-10-2023)

Thread Information