Page 1037 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 3753793798710271035103610371038103910471087 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,370 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    He's obviously a fan of Jim in the Vicar of Dibley
    That was the first thing I thought of! I was going to leave a video but couldn't find a good one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    tim said he had to move out as elaine selling so i assume to the pub with jenny
    I thought he had moved out already as Tim threw his belongings onto the street....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Because he's full of Bulls*it.

He's lucky that the aide of CID and Silent Bob are in charge of the murder case.
    Given that "Silent Bob" is clearly older than Craig you expect him to be the senior partner and take the lead, but he never says a word. Makes me laugh when he nods to Craig instead of speaking. Perhaps Corrie is hard up, as they would have to pay him more if he speaks.

Is Craig leading this investigation, or is there a senior officer in charge, because I am wondering if Craig would actually have seen the body if he is just one of the junior officers.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (21-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Given that "Silent Bob" is clearly older than Craig you expect him to be the senior partner and take the lead, but he never says a word. Makes me laugh when he nods to Craig instead of speaking. Perhaps Corrie is hard up, as they would have to pay him more if he speaks.

Is Craig leading this investigation, or is there a senior officer in charge, because I am wondering if Craig would actually have seen the body if he is just one of the junior officers.
    I thought murder enquiries were always led by the most junior detective...er...
    Last edited by parkerman; 21-09-2023 at 10:42.

I thought murder enquiries were always led by of the most junior detective...er...
    Or does Craig go into a telephone and emerge with a new warrant card as Chief Superintendent Tinker?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (21-09-2023)

I thought murder enquiries were always led by the most junior detective...er...
    Or does Craig go into a telephone and emerge with a new warrant card as Chief Superintendent Tinker?
    I suppose with the amount of unexplained an suspicious deaths there are in Weatherfield the investigation is left to a seconded uniform constable barely out of probation. I know the GMP has had issues over the years but not even an Inspector to the scene. Maybe Silent Bob is a Chief Super and he transmits messages to T/DC Tinker telepathically or do I mean telepathetically!!!. Fortunately for the sake of Justice we have DIM TIM working on this case as Weatherfields answer to Columbo. I can almost forgive the obvious flaws if it leads to the demise of the murdering Canuck
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (21-09-2023), lizann (21-09-2023), parkerman (21-09-2023), RogerOver (21-09-2023), Son of Cain (21-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    I suppose with the amount of unexplained an suspicious deaths there are in Weatherfield the investigation is left to a seconded uniform constable barely out of probation. I know the GMP has had issues over the years but not even an Inspector to the scene. Maybe Silent Bob is a Chief Super and he transmits messages to T/DC Tinker telepathically or do I mean telepathetically!!!. Fortunately for the sake of Justice we have DIM TIM working on this case as Weatherfields answer to Columbo. I can almost forgive the obvious flaws if it leads to the demise of the murdering Canuck
    I notice that Silent Bob does give Craig "The Nod" at times, perhaps this when the telepathy occurs.

What I want to know, and I am sure Sal will to, is what was Dim Tim doing, lurking on the canal bank in the early hours.

I think the Murdering Canuck's days are number, let's hope it is a small number rather than a large one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (21-09-2023)

What I want to know, and I am sure Sal will to, is what was Dim Tim doing, lurking on the canal bank in the early hours.
    I assume Tim had been working nights at Street Cars, as we saw him standing outside a taxi leaving a voicemail for Rosie about her credit card bill. He wouldn't be doing that if he was up to something dodgy.
    That was when he saw Stephen and decided to follow him, ending up at the canal.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Perdita (22-09-2023)

why did craig notify jenny, was she leo's next of kin to id the body, had he a mother or siblings?

ed won gambling and will gamble again

why is aggie always written out, is the actress sick

lee looks like aaron

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (22-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    why did craig notify jenny, was she leo's next of kin to id the body, had he a mother or siblings?
    That's a good point. I can't think why there was any reason to link the two.
    Unless PC/DCI Tinker of the yard remembered them being together.

Thread Information