Page 1007 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 750790795799710051006100710081009101710571107 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    The Legend that is Dev on fine form last night and I am still confused about Sarah's unborn child. Did Stephen alter the form because he had already altered the original letter ?
    The legend that is Dev was indeed on fine form tonight, but if proof was needed that he is a bit of an idiot, then ........... Dev and his father Aadi ?

I do not think Stephen altered the original letter. I think he is trying to do something good for Sarah, or at least something he feels is good. He had not counted on Sarah wanting to confess out of guilt. Just because Stephen is a slimy, sneaky, lying, cheating, swindling murderer, does not mean there is no good in him, Sarah is his niece and he wants to help her, even if in the future he might use this to his advantage.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 29-07-2023 at 11:02.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (29-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I do not think Stephen altered the original letter. I think he is trying to do something good for Sarah, or at least something he feels is good. He had not counted on Sarah wanting to confess out of guilt. Just because Stephen is a slimy, sneaky, lying, cheating, swindling murderer, does not mean there is no good in him, Sarah is his niece and he wants to help her, even if in the future he might use this to his advantage.
    I know what you're saying. I'm sure nearly everyone must feel they can't trust Stephen as far as they could throw the psychopathic Canuk.
    (It wasn't an obscenity, it's what Yanks call Canadians, in a friendly way)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (29-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    I know what you're saying. I'm sure nearly everyone must feel they can't trust Stephen as far as they could throw the psychopathic Canuk.
    I believe the term Canuk can also be applied to the Canadian horse, I hope you not implying that Stephen is a horse, Roger.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (29-07-2023)

I believe the term Canuk can also be applied to the Canadian horse, I hope you not implying that Stephen is a horse, Roger.
    Neigh, never!
    It was my Yank friend who comes from on the Canadian border told me about Canuks, but never said anything about horses. So that part was straight from the horse's mouth.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (29-07-2023)

Neigh, never!
    It was my Yank friend who comes from on the Canadian border told me about Canuks, but never said anything about horses. So that part was straight from the horse's mouth.

Although as an american I have never called a Canadian a 'psychopathic Canuk'. 😉

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canuck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (30-07-2023)

Canuck is a slang term for a Canadian. The origins of the word are uncertain. The term Kanuck is first recorded in 1835 as an Americanism, originally referring to Dutch Canadians or French Canadians. By the 1850s, the spelling with a "C" became predominant. Wikipedia
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

wipper snapper got a mention, still operating

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Canuck is a slang term for a Canadian. The origins of the word are uncertain. The term Kanuck is first recorded in 1835 as an Americanism, originally referring to Dutch Canadians or French Canadians. By the 1850s, the spelling with a "C" became predominant. Wikipedia
    His mom Audrey is played by Sue Nicholls who was born in the Black Country very close to Cannock.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (30-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    His mom Audrey is played by Sue Nicholls who was born in the Black Country very close to Cannock.
    I didn't know Sue was from the Black Country, yow can't tell loike. I always remember her as Reggie Perrin's secretary, Joan.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (30-07-2023)

Thread Information