Page 571 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 714715215615695705715725735816216711071 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Carla should give that sleazy Lucas a slap.
    Surely Carla "she of venomous mouth" is able to shut him up for good by just opening her gob👅

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (12-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I am not religious, but you could see this in the context as the Devil's temptation of Jesus. Lucas tempted Carla with the offer of a better life in Devon, but Carla showed strength of character and rejected him, thus standing by her man.
    How is Lucas supposed to live in Devon and work in the north of England ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    Travelling salesman

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    What is wrong with Corra, it has to be the most boring programme on TV, I don't actually feel I care about any of the characters any more😆
    Are we now to have the Debbie story taking over from Ray as the Villian? oh please no more🥱
    Not only do I not care about any of the characters, but I am finding it harder to like many of them. Eileen, Sean, Todd, Billy, Daisy, Steve, Kevin, Abby, Leanne, Simon, and Fiz, I find it harder to like any of these. Strangely enough Tracey has become more likeable, or at least not as unlikable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Brucie (12-03-2021)

The most ridiculous aspect of Corrie at the moment, is that there are more gatherings on hospital wards than there are in Roy's Rolls, The Rovers, or either of the restaurants. These current scripts are post-Covid, and are a real smack in the face to people who haven't been able to visit dying relatives in hospital, while numpties like Steve McDonald and the even more ridiculous Lucas stroll onto wards and have cosy mask-less 3 way chats in corridors outside those wards. Even before the pandemic these scenes would have been ridiculous. The scriptwriters just get lazier and lazier as the weeks go by - it's about time they started making an effort again.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-03-2021), parkerman (12-03-2021), Perdita (12-03-2021), Ruffed_lemur (12-03-2021), Son of Cain (12-03-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    The most ridiculous aspect of Corrie at the moment, is that there are more gatherings on hospital wards than there are in Roy's Rolls, The Rovers, or either of the restaurants. These current scripts are post-Covid, and are a real smack in the face to people who haven't been able to visit dying relatives in hospital, while numpties like Steve McDonald and the even more ridiculous Lucas stroll onto wards and have cosy mask-less 3 way chats in corridors outside those wards. Even before the pandemic these scenes would have been ridiculous. The scriptwriters just get lazier and lazier as the weeks go by - it's about time they started making an effort again.
    It is difficult now to film anything as they are about 6 weeks ahead and nobody knows what rules and regulations are ..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    It is difficult now to film anything as they are about 6 weeks ahead and nobody knows what rules and regulations are ..
    Well there's no excuse from now on as the Government laid out a "road map" on 22 February which takes us up to 21 June. The scriptwriters just need to follow that.

BAck of Beyond--NOt

ER Lodgings? trains, north of England is not Outer Mongolia!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

parkerman (12-03-2021)

I thought he was only here to set up the deal, after that, the telephone and the internet. Many of the goods we buy in this country are made in China, so North of England is not that that far compared with that.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

mysangry (12-03-2021), parkerman (12-03-2021)

If that's Jacob gone for good, he will not be missed.

I must admit with the Nina/Asha relationship, she WAS a bit full on at times, I'm not surprised it ended.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-03-2021), Son of Cain (13-03-2021)

Thread Information