Page 499 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 11282

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

natasha rich and wants nicky back

Quote Originally Posted by Brucie View Post
    After last night's episodes I'm guessing I'm not the only one who wished that comedy villain Mick had successfully used his gun on Todd.
    Not before he is beaten within an inch of his life

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Leanne must feel terrible about all this. Nick doesn't need to have words with her, as he can't relate to the situation very well. Steve is the one who understands.
    Certainly with the people in charge she does need to be firm.
    It is possible to be firm without being aggressive. Leanne has all but accused the doctors of wanting to kill Oliver, if not murder him. The doctors do not want to end his life, they believe he has suffered irreversible brain damage and that nothing can be done bring him out of a coma without him suffering continuous fitting. Leanne understandably refuses to accept this, but attacking people on a personal level will not help. Steve may understand Leanne's attitude but he also refuses to accept the situation. Leanne aggressive attitude is not helping her in trying get the doctors to see things from her point of view. She is looking for a miracle cure which does not currently exist. If not Nick, someone needs to persuade her to state her position firmly but calmly. Several years ago their was a TV documentary about Easyjet which showed people turning up late for check in and shouting aggresively at the staff and making demands to hold the flight or be put on the next flight free. This never happened but it did show where the power lay and it was not on their side of the desk. I learned a lot from this, when I used fly frequently , I was late for several flights but I never had to pay extra for being put on a later one, because I always made it clear that if their was any fault it was mine not theirs. Good manners and politeness go a long way, the staff really appeciciated this and bent over backwards to help me. Leanne would be much better served by toning down her aggression.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 24-10-2020 at 09:41.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (25-10-2020), Jadefalcon (24-10-2020), Perdita (24-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    It is possible to be firm without being aggressive. Leanne has all but accused the doctors of wanting to kill Oliver, if not murder him. The doctors do not want to end his life, they believe he has suffered irreversible brain damage and that nothing can be done bring him out of a coma without him suffering continuous fitting. Leanne understandably refuses to accept this, but attacking people on a personal level will not help. Steve may understand Leanne's attitude but he also refuses to accept the situation. Leanne aggressive attitude is not helping her in trying get the doctors to see things from her point of view. She is looking for a miracle cure which does not currently exist. If not Nick, someone needs to persuade her to state her position firmly but calmly. Several years ago their was a TV documentary about Easyjet which showed people turning up late for check in and shouting aggresively at the staff and making demands to hold the flight or be put on the next flight free. This never happened but it did show where the power lay and it was not on their side of the desk. I learned a lot from this, when I used fly frequently , I was late for several flights but I never had to pay extra for being put on a later one, because I always made it clear that if their was any fault it was mine not theirs. Good manners and politeness go a long way, the staff really appeciciated this and bent over backwards to help me. Leanne would be much better served by toning down her aggression.
    You are very right and well done for realising how to deal with those situations. While you no doubt also needed to really get that flight it does not look as if somebody would have died if you had missed it ... I have no idea under how much pressure Leanne is as I luckily have never been in that situation and I feel for anyone going through this .. I think this will continue until Oliver sadly will pass and then there will be Leanne, Nick, Natasha and of course Sam ... I would have loved for Leanne to have a happy motherhood with Oliver and Simon but I am looking forward to the triangle of Leanne, Nick and Natasha with Sam ....

Without wishing to embarrass or insult anyone with MS, if I was carrying out a hold-up I don't think I would want a getaway driver who was suffering from this.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

emerald (27-10-2020), lizann (26-10-2020), Perdita (26-10-2020)

faye was provocatively dressed, has she given up school, no gary the superhero to that rescue instead pc tinker solo no partner, johnny refused gary's help

It's amazing how Gary always seems to be right there just as someone is talking about selling their house.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (27-10-2020), lizann (26-10-2020), Ruffed_lemur (27-10-2020), Son of Cain (27-10-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Without wishing to embarrass or insult anyone with MS, if I was carrying out a hold-up I don't think I would want a getaway driver who was suffering from this.
    I don't think that Scott is flush with chums who would help him.

I think that Craig must have been off sick the day he should have attended the course on sneaking up on offenders

Craig passes out in the back of the ambulance, but the paramedic gets out shuts the door seemingly leaving him alone in the back and drives off ?????
    Where were the nosey neighbours tonight, an armed robbery but no one comes out to see what is going on ?????
    When Scott showed the gun to Johnny he said "If the police burst in they will all be tooled up. " Was he intending to have a shoot out with the police ????? Corrie do not do gangster stories well.

Why would Jenny give Gemma a job in the pub, when there is hardly any customers?
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 27-10-2020 at 09:25.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Brucie (27-10-2020), parkerman (27-10-2020), Perdita (27-10-2020)

So a policeman has been shot, and in the real world the streets would have been crawling with police searching for the bloke with the gun. Meantime, in Soapland, a half crippled, phoneless Johnny finds him hiding round the corner! Come on!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (27-10-2020), parkerman (27-10-2020), Son of Cain (27-10-2020)

Thread Information