Page 1009 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 950990995999910071008100910101011101910591109 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

In Roy's cafe, Stu, to Bernie: "Can we get two teas and a strawberry milkshake"
    A few years ago, when someone used the same word 'get', Roy said, "No no, I'm the proprietor, I will get them for you."

Is 'get' commonly used in the UK now? It does seem to be an Americanisation that's crept in, replacing "Can I have", or, "Can I order"

Later on, Bernie was telling Paul about her gran dying, talking about psychic happenings: "The night she died, there was an owl..." I was expecting a line about it being a Scottish owl, and the joke 'hoots mon'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-08-2023)

So, Damon going to come back and him and Sarah playing happy family with his baby? Rather cruel of Adam to reveal who the father is but Sarah did lie to him over and over so I can understand why he did it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (02-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    So, Damon going to come back and him and Sarah playing happy family with his baby? Rather cruel of Adam to reveal who the father is but Sarah did lie to him over and over so I can understand why he did it
    Is this Adam's exit froim Corrie? I read a few months ago he wanted to leave, not being happy about the constant battles his character was involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Why did Sarah wait so long to block his phone ?

Why does Ryan still have a plaster on his neck ?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-08-2023), Son of Cain (01-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    Is this Adam's exit froim Corrie? I read a few months ago he wanted to leave, not being happy about the constant battles his character was involved with.
    I would not miss him

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-08-2023), Ruffed_lemur (02-08-2023)

Although I do have social media accounts, e.g. Facebook, X (the media formerly known as Twitter) and Instagram, I am also an old codger, so I am not too sure of how it all works! But, I have noticed that whenever anyone posts anything in Coronation Street on a social media platform, it seems to immediately go viral. Take last night's case for example. I don't know on which site Carla posted that photo of Ryan, but is it likely that it would have gone viral so quickly given the sort of followers Carla must have? I am willing to learn the art of Social Media so am looking for enlightenment here.
    Last edited by parkerman; 01-08-2023 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post

Why does Ryan still have a plaster on his neck ?
    I have been wondering this for a while. Did he have a skin graft, although I would not think you would cover one with an elastoplast, in case it pulled the skin away when it was taken off. Perhaps the skin was completely burned away underneath it, and he still needs to have one there. No one ever mentions it. I cannot believe one plaster would stay in place all this time, so it must need to be replaced regularly if he still has an open wound under it.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 01-08-2023 at 09:40.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (01-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Although I do have social media accounts, e.g. Facebook, X (the media formerly known as Twitter) and Instagram, I am also an old codger, so I am not too sure of how it all works! But, I have noticed that whenever anyone posts anything in Coronation Street on a social media platform, it seems to immediately go viral. Take last night's case for example. I don't know on which site Carla posted that photo of Ryan, but is it likely that it would have gone viral so quickly given the sort of followers Carla must have? I am willing to learn the art of Social Media so am looking for enlightenment here.
    Don't you know there are people all over the world with phones in hand switching from platform to platform just waiting for earth shattering posts like Carl's so that they can contribute to making them go viral.

I do not use social media. My enlightenment - delete them - or just use them to keep in contact with friends and family.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-08-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    is he leaving? damon isn't very kid friendly given how he treated son jacob

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is he leaving? damon isn't very kid friendly given how he treated son jacob
    Damon and Demon in the same family seems ideal

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (02-08-2023)

Thread Information