Page 998 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 4988989489889969979989991000100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 11287

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Snagglepus View Post
    When Spider jumped in the car to go to the meet he tried to put on a mean face, but he was no Dennis Waterman.

Again, the camera missed out the action shots and we had to imagine what happened.

DW was really scary here (appears at 2:22):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gswpJXBtpL0

😁😁😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know I am not popular with my view but I preferred her with more weight and a different hairstyle... she looks a lot older now than she is (in my opinion) and quite haggard, I love the character and the actress, do not watch reality tv so not sure why so many people disliked her after her appearance on I'm A Celebrity...
    Can anyone spill the beans on Eileen in I'm A Celebrity? I too have never watched any episodes, not living in the UK.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerOver For This Useful Post:

Perdita (19-07-2023), Son of Cain (19-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver View Post
    Can anyone spill the beans on Eileen in I'm A Celebrity? I too have never watched any episodes, not living in the UK.
    Here are 3 articles about her appearance on the show:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...leaver-7877946

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2230316.html

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifest...under-25533050

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bratface For This Useful Post:

RogerOver (19-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    Here are 3 articles about her appearance on the show:
    Those articles give me the impression she's either just as bitchy as her Corro character, or maybe with all the cameras around she went back to playing Eileen?

Those articles give me the impression she's either just as bitchy as her Corro character, or maybe with all the cameras around she went back to playing Eileen?
    I thought it was funny that she was glad she was voted out. Also, I don't know what Sue Cleaver is like in real life (I live in the US), maybe one of the UK posters here might know?

I do not watch Reality TV either but I think many would agree with her opinion of Matt Hancock, but being voted on or off I'm a Celebrity is not as clear cut as whether the public like you or not. It is probably sometimes decided on entertainment value, in Matt H's case I think a lot of people wanted to punish him and see him humiliated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-07-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by bratface View Post
    I thought it was funny that she was glad she was voted out. Also, I don't know what Sue Cleaver is like in real life (I live in the US), maybe one of the UK posters here might know?
    Presumably you still get paid if you are voted out, so less pain and discomfort for the money. Be interesting to know if the longer you stay the more money you earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I do not watch Reality TV either but I think many would agree with her opinion of Matt Hancock, but being voted on or off I'm a Celebrity is not as clear cut as whether the public like you or not. It is probably sometimes decided on entertainment value, in Matt H's case I think a lot of people wanted to punish him and see him humiliated.
    She was not as popular as Matt and that must have upset her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know I am not popular with my view but I preferred her with more weight and a different hairstyle... she looks a lot older now than she is (in my opinion) and quite haggard, I love the character and the actress, do not watch reality tv so not sure why so many people disliked her after her appearance on I'm A Celebrity...
    Seeing the opening scenes tonight, I agree she does look quite haggard, problem with losing weight as you get older, the skin does not shrink back. The shorter hair makes her nose look bigger. George also lost a lot of weight, wonder if there is a connection.

I am always fascinated to see when actors get a role on a Soap, how they tend to lose weight once they become regulars. Nina being an example, but on her, it looks good.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 19-07-2023 at 20:57.

for what i remember, she talked behind backs, bitchy mostly about hancock

Thread Information