Page 1059 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 59559959100910491057105810591060106110691109 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 11284

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

The Blues!

Had to laugh at the stupid taxi scene featuring Beth with her "Bluey" coat and how all the supermarket advertising boards were the same colour and then when she got back to the street
    even Preston Petal's van had a makeover to match her coat, gone was the black and purple in comes Black and Bue.

Really! is it not enough that chaos is happening in the street--- but to have a scenic background matching the colour of clothing:-(
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Nice to see Tracy killing Charlie being addressed, does not happen very often....
    peter and tracy have great sibling dynamic banter and i missed tracy

Cannot possibly see how DS Swain came to the conclusion, after assessing all the evidence, that Peter was purely motivated by a desire to protect Jenny from possible lethal harm. What they showed us, was Stephen in the middle of the road and Jenny no where to be seen from our view point. So she was in no immediate danger when Peter hit him. Definitely use of excessive force if nothing else. Looks like Peter's exit from the show will not be him going to prison, wonder what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    Cannot possibly see how DS Swain came to the conclusion, after assessing all the evidence, that Peter was purely motivated by a desire to protect Jenny from possible lethal harm. What they showed us, was Stephen in the middle of the road and Jenny no where to be seen from our view point. So she was in no immediate danger when Peter hit him. Definitely use of excessive force if nothing else. Looks like Peter's exit from the show will not be him going to prison, wonder what it will be.
    I don't think she came to that conclusion. I think she and the CPS concluded that a jury was very unlikely to convict someone who killed a serial killer

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I don't think she came to that conclusion. I think she and the CPS concluded that a jury was very unlikely to convict someone who killed a serial killer
    DS Dwain said "After assessing all the evidence, having considered the CCTV, forensics, witness statements and so forth we have decided not to proceed". No mention of the CPS, the fact that Stephen was a serial killer should not have influenced the decision. It would be the job of the prosecution barrister to argue in court that regardless of Stephen being a murderer, Peter acted unlawfully. After all Stephen has not been convicted of any crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    He could still confess giving a different reason for hitting Stephen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (28-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    He could still confess giving a different reason for hitting Stephen.
    I think that might happen.. he is being eaten up with guilt, he will go back to cop shop and say I really wanted to kill him and they will then give him jail time

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (28-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think that might happen.. he is being eaten up with guilt, he will go back to cop shop and say I really wanted to kill him and they will then give him jail time
    They can't give him jail time. I think you mean a judge could give him jail time after a trial.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lesleywilki (29-10-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    They can't give him jail time. I think you mean a judge could give him jail time after a trial.
    Yes, sorry, I meant he confesses to the police and then there is a trial etc.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-10-2023)

According to some media Peter has a breakdown and goes into rehab....

Thread Information