Page 447 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547947 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 11159

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Can't believe they just dropped the story. I have zero interest now. They have lost momentum on the story.
    Yes, especially as Paula asked for a one week's delay in the plea hearing which the judge granted. That was well over a week ago. So what's happened about that?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-06-2020), Son of Cain (29-06-2020), tammyy2j (09-07-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Can't believe they just dropped the story. I have zero interest now. They have lost momentum on the story.
    I wouldn't say I have zero interest in this story, but I have zero interest in this Seb story. These sort of "will they, won't they" stories involving possible romances get dragged out too long. While the Geoff/Yasmeen one has been long running its a lot more compelling.

I don't know as well, I find the way Leanne talks to Oliver with her voice higher pitched a little irritating, I know they're showing her as concerned, which is fair, and I'm not saying she should never do it, it just seems to be overly done.

Interesting to see Tracy being more sympathetic, while she'll never be Miss goody two shoes, it seems they have been making her a bit better lately.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

emerald (29-06-2020), Son of Cain (29-06-2020)

Looks like the Geoff and Yasmeen storyline will be coming back this week, which will make things more interesting. I've no interest in the Seb/Alina/Emma storyline either. They had to make Tracy more sympathetic in this context as making her usual catty comments to a worried mother would be taking things too far, even for her. One thing I like about Leanne's storyline is that it's given her more scenes with Steve. They get on with each other better than they do with their respective partners.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-06-2020), Perdita (29-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Looks like the Geoff and Yasmeen storyline will be coming back this week, which will make things more interesting. I've no interest in the Seb/Alina/Emma storyline either. They had to make Tracy more sympathetic in this context as making her usual catty comments to a worried mother would be taking things too far, even for her. One thing I like about Leanne's storyline is that it's given her more scenes with Steve. They get on with each other better than they do with their respective partners.
    But they also would not get on together for long if they were to get into a romantic relationship either ....
    Last edited by Perdita; 29-06-2020 at 14:51.

when did imran and toyah decide on fostering, surely ryan's drug past will go against him living with a foster kid

I am not buying a sympathetic Tracy. She will always be a nasty piece of work who should be im prison.

Leanne's reaction to Oliver's diagnosis might have been more powerful if she had acted out of character - just staying quiet, trying to take it in etc rather than ranting at the doctor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

Brucie (30-06-2020)

Leanne's reaction to Oliver's diagnosis might have been more powerful if she had acted out of character - just staying quiet, trying to take it in etc rather than ranting at the doctor.
    Since when has a Battersby ever stayed quiet and not raved?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (02-07-2020), Son of Cain (30-06-2020), tammyy2j (09-07-2020)

has steve being calm just accepted his son is dying or just that the actor simon cant act another similar storyline

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    has steve being calm just accepted his son is dying or just that the actor simon cant act another similar storyline
    I haven't watched tonights episode yet, but it could be a state of numb shock, delayed grief, perhaps even a case of refusing to accept it, but in a different manner from Leanne, whatever. Believe me, I know similiar feelings but under different circumstances.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-07-2020)

Thread Information