Page 1033 of 1129 FirstFirst ... 3353393398310231031103210331034103510431083 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 11282

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis tanner View Post
    I have this impression that very old records become brittle due to age
    As SoC says, the old shellac records broke quite easily, but vinyl records do not tend to break, however old they are.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (18-09-2023)

Such a shame about Shelley. Paul will be so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Cain View Post
    I thought the deal with Dev and Darren had been signed off, which is why they were celebrating, and now it seems it is it is not going ahead.
    I'm suspicious, that Darren and his Missus are up to something, surely a woman who is so materialistic is going to look at anything such as a pokey corner shop and a young kid with nothing to offer apart from the "obvious"
    Nah, not having it
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    As SoC says, the old shellac records broke quite easily, but vinyl records do not tend to break, however old they are.
    As it was such an old record, is it possible it was a shellac record rather than vinyl?

Quote Originally Posted by mysangry View Post
    I'm suspicious, that Darren and his Missus are up to something, surely a woman who is so materialistic is going to look at anything such as a pokey corner shop and a young kid with nothing to offer apart from the "obvious"
    Nah, not having it
    Can't argue against any of this .

Nah, not having it
    I know some couples have "open" relationships but would Darren really not mind Courtney having an affair with Aadi to try to sabotage Dev's little business????

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (17-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know some couples have "open" relationships but would Darren really not mind Courtney having an affair with Aadi to try to sabotage Dev's little business????
    But he doesn't need to sabotage Dev's business unless he is not as successful as he pretends to be

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis tanner For This Useful Post:

Perdita (17-09-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    As it was such an old record, is it possible it was a shellac record rather than vinyl?
    Paul said he was going to the vinyl shop in Churchill Street, he also referred to it as an "album", old 78 records usual only had one song on them.
    Last edited by Son of Cain; 18-09-2023 at 10:02.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

parkerman (18-09-2023)

Nah, not having it
    I tend to think that this story is just badly written. Although Darren may not be as successful as he says, I don't think he is are deliberately scheming to do harm to Dev in some way. I thought Darren, and maybe Courtney, might be trying to scam Dev out of his money. But now he has called of the deal, I am not sure if this was the case. Unless he is just trying to make Dev even keener for the deal to go ahead. At the end of the day is it all just an excuse for a bit of drama, and an inappropriate affair?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Dennis tanner (18-09-2023)

Wild kids

And so it begins, more boring s**t about bad kids, so a newby is coming to the street and along with Dylan, is going to bully Jack or something along those lines!

Is Corra trying to once again, have an agenda, that white kids are trouble, can we not just have some nice kids?

we have already had bullying stories with Seb and NIna, so why again??????????????
    If you don't like me, remember its mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter😏

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysangry For This Useful Post:

alan45 (19-09-2023), RogerOver (18-09-2023)

Thread Information