Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 20th - 24th March 2017

Last nights episode was brutal. Poor Toad - all that and then getting knocked over by a taxi. And Sonya seeing Toad and fake Dee and also losing the baby. No wonder Mark loses it. Hopefully Willow comes to stay with Toad and Sonya

Good episodes for the past few days, but I cannot get on board the poor Toadie train. Poor Toadie is "oppressed" by Sonya and then "lured" by Dee/Andrea into bed, the character is supposed to be an intelligent lawyer yet has the backbone of a wet lettuce, it can't be all the little women's fault, he picked who to marry and who to cheat with he needs to take the blame too.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badirene For This Useful Post:

lizann (24-03-2017), Vickig7 (24-03-2017)

Never thought of Toad as oppressed. I meant poor Toad in regards to what Andrea has put him through. Making him think his dead wife was still alive being the main one. I agree that he was totally in the wrong sleeping with Andrea and needs to take responsibility for it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (23-03-2017)

Toady was in the wrong leaping into bed with Dee/Andrea ... totally .... his stress level was at breaking point and she was the only one offering to support him in his emotional state (even if it was manipulated for her own self interest) .... but still he is put in his place by Sonia and Mark who continually play the victims. Todays episode where Toady breaks down to Karl taking all the blame made me want to give Sonia and Mark a real slap (and that's not like me !!!). The have all continually undermined Toady to push forward what they wanted ..... all of them. Proportion of blame should be equated to all involved - not putting it all on Toady. As badirene states, he supposed to be an intelligent lawyer - but as many (so called intelligent people) I have come across in my working life, intelligence is not the same common sense if you are emotionally inept to work out the consequences of ones actions.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

maxwinchester (23-03-2017), Mirjam (24-03-2017), Pantherboy (23-03-2017), PennyMartin (23-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (24-03-2017), yeschef77 (24-03-2017)

Well said. They had no regard for Toad's feelings re. their seemingly constant need to be together.

After all he had gone through to then be told that Sonya was watching while he kissed Andrea AND lost the baby. It's a wonder he didn't have a nervous breakdown

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (24-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Well said. They had no regard for Toad's feelings re. their seemingly constant need to be together.

After all he had gone through to then be told that Sonya was watching while he kissed Andrea AND lost the baby. It's a wonder he didn't have a nervous breakdown
    he did more than kiss, expected better from toad

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

badirene (24-03-2017)

Thread Information