Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fi Browning (Lisa Faulkner)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    The way she slobbered all over him after knowing he'd just been with Carmel made me feel a little sick. That's some twisted relationship they've got going...
    i feel she also has a thing for mick

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (29-07-2017), Rear window (29-07-2017)

so fi and josh are siblings

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-09-2017), Rear window (21-09-2017)

Lisa Faulkner has revealed that there is a finite end date for her time in EastEnders.

The actress and former Celebrity MasterChef winner arrived in Walford this past spring as Fi Browning, who was brought in by Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) to reverse the sagging fortunes at the Queen Vic.

Of course, we later found out she was secretly in cahoots with Max Branning (Jake Wood) to gain revenge on all of his Albert Square enemies. On Friday, we learned she also has a familial connection to returning villain James Willmott-Brown (William Boyde).

In a recent interview with the Radio Times, Lisa Faulkner tipped that Fi probably won't end up as a long-term EastEnders character when the Willmott-Brown drama eventually subsides.

"We were always clear that there would be a beginning, middle and end – Fi was coming in to do a job," she explained. "She was never going to be a new regular living on the Square and I have absolutely loved it.

"I'm really pleased the secret about Willmott-Brown is now finally out, because it's been so huge and I've not been able to tell anybody! It's been the best fun to play – I have to say I've loved every single minute of it, I really have."

For now, Lisa is just excited to be sharing the screen with a classic EastEnder baddie like James Willmott-Brown, and, by extension, TV veteran William Boyde too.

"[His era] was probably the time when I watched EastEnders avidly," she remembered. "I remember him and the story very well. It's been really exciting to hear the reaction of people close to me when they found out.

"[My partner] John [Torode] was the only person who knew the whole thing – no one could believe it when I told them I was playing Willmott-Brown's daughter. People of a certain age will definitely say, 'Oh my God!' It's been good fun."

If you need a refresher on James Willmott-Brown's dirty deeds (he's been gone 25 years, after all!), click here for a rundown of all of his classic Albert Square antics.

Digital Spy

Thread Information