Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 13th - 17th March 2017

I think technically, she can keep the baby anyway, as its half hers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-03-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    I think technically, she can keep the baby anyway, as its half hers.
    Which is one of the things Steph was worried about lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (03-03-2017)

Exactly, I wouldn't want someone I know as a egg diner, with out some kind of contract. But I think then you can't have a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Exactly, I wouldn't want someone I know as a egg diner, with out some kind of contract. But I think then you can't have a contract.
    I think you could even if you were the biological mother, if you're choosing to be an egg doner and carry to term, you could sign a waver giving away your rights

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

badirene (04-03-2017), kaz21 (03-03-2017)

The latest TV Week has a couple of Neighbours plot teasers for the week 13th - 17th March:

Car Crash Tragedy! Will Paige And Her Baby Survive?

The life of a young mum-to-be is on the line following a horrific car crash in Neighbours this week.

Lately, things haven't been easy for Paige (Olympia Valance). First, there was the shock of the pregnancy. Secondly, she's struggled to bring herself to tell Jack (Andrew Morley) he's the father of her unborn child.

Now, she may never have the chance to tell him. In an awful twist of fate, Paige's vehicle is hit by a police car as it runs a red light.

Her car crumbles under impact, and it becomes clear her leg has been pinned by the crushed driver's door.

Mark and Tyler are first on the scene.

They comfort Paige and call an ambulance. But when the paramedics arrive, they deliver more bad news - Paige is haemorrhaging. Badly!

When it's unclear whether the bleeding is related to the pregnancy or a laceration on her leg, the race to get Paige out becomes even more urgent.

When Piper and priest Jack are notified, they waste no time in rushing to Paige's side.

"The thought that Paige's life could be in danger absolutely terrifies Jack," Andrew, 27, explains.

"Tyler comes running to Jack, saying there's been an accident and Paige is involved," he says. "Straight away Jack just drops everything and goes into rescue mode."

Trapped and afraid, Paige is grateful that Jack, the man she secretly loves, refuses to leave her side throughout the frightening ordeal.

Jack makes a call to Dr Karl, who surmises from the information that Paige may be suffering from a placental abruption. She needs to get to hospital ASAP.

Desperate for a solution, Tyler suggests he uses an angle grinder to cut Paige out of the car.

But Mark is reluctant, knowing a wayward spark could cause the whole car to go up in flames.

As their time and options run out, it becomes apparent this might be the only way to save Paige and her unborn baby.

Will stricken Paige be freed in time?

Teach You A Lesson. Elly's Former Flame Arrives On Ramsay Street.

There's a new teacher in town this week, and he sends Elly into a spin.

Now that the newspaper drama has blown over, things seemed to be settling down for Elly (Jodi Anasta).

But when Mr Finn Kelly (Rob Mills) rocks up at Erinsborough High, the school teacher realises her life is about to get complicated.

Elly is in utter turmoil when she discovers the new hip teacher her Aunt Susan had been raving about is none other than her ex-boyfriend, Finn.

"She absolutely freaks out when she sees him," Jodi, 32, tells TV Week.

"Their relationship came to a very messy end. He knows a huge secret of Elly's that she doesn't want anyone else to find out. There's a chance her dark, dreaded secret could come to light, which would be heartbreaking for Elly."

And that 's not the only reason Elly is concerned about Finn showing up.

"Finn is the reason so many awful things happened in Elly's life," Jodi hints. "To have him just float into town is a huge deal for her."

What's Elly hiding? And how will she keep Finn's mouth shut?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-03-2017), binky321 (06-03-2017), MellBee (07-03-2017), Perdita (06-03-2017), Ruffed_lemur (05-03-2017), SoapsJSK (06-03-2017), tuckec01 (11-03-2017)

Amy's been a bit annoying this week.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PennyMartin For This Useful Post:

badirene (17-03-2017), kaz21 (17-03-2017)

The surrogacy storyline is getting on my nerves now, too!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (18-03-2017), lellygurl (20-03-2017), PennyMartin (18-03-2017)

Thread Information