Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 29 Spoilers - 16 & 17th July

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    i wasn't getting moddy i was just pointing out that the spoilers were right at the time they were posted... and if you checked the week afterwards spoiler thread as most people do you would have saw that i had made it clear that the weeks had been rescheduled...
    i'm new to these boards only been here about a week or so....i didn't realise that you posted the dates, sorry x

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    From BBC PressOffice
    Double episodes this week, one on SATURDAY and SUNDAY!!!!

Casualty
    Luke, Bex and Charlie lie to Will about how Pete died, as the tensions rise in the medical drama. Will asks to see the CCTV footage but security guard Colin tells him he has lost the tape. Later, however, he secretly slips the tape to Luke.
    Meanwhile, Nina and Abs are shocked to see Ellen back at work. Tess has booked her from the agency because she is short-staffed but is so impressed by her that she asks to have her back again.
    Elsewhere, Guppy finds out that his father, Jas, is being paid by a drugs company to take part in a trial. Jas tells him that Harry is also involved.

Casualty
    Bex is panicking and worries that the police will find out that she pushed Pete down the stairs. Luke tells her he has a plan and arranges for her to escape abroad. On the way to the harbour, the police give chase. Will Luke get Bex to safety or will she be caught and arrested before she can escape?
    Elsewhere, Guppy turns detective to see if Harry is also involved in the drug trial.

Please let Bex get away!!!! please please please... she didn't mean to kill him and he was EVIL... he was EVIL...

What if Selena told Will to let Bex go, Will might listen to Selena

$sTaCeY$

Quote Originally Posted by $sTaCeY$
    What if Selena told Will to let Bex go, Will might listen to Selena
    thats what i thought!, selena could put will straight about what pete was like towards bex and he'd give her the benifit of the doubt!?

i heard somewhere that there was going to be something happening with a car going into a river. If Luke and Bex are being chased by police when she is trying to get away maybe it is them!

Those scenes are for the season finale... so it won't be in these episodes...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

a lex kiss? aahhh thats great, even if nothing can come from this. i sooo hope that bex doesnt die as then we can still pray for a lex reunion if luke ever wants to leave.

hopefully claire will die - i cant stnad her! knowing her recent weird behaviour shell probably catch up with luke and bex drive straight at bex - trying to knock her off the edge of the harbour, luke will jump across and save her (hence the kiss) and claire will go diving into the river and never resurface....

or maybe bex will go in to the water but she wont come back up and no one will know if she alive and nor will we.

oh i thought it was coming to the end cause i think after bex tries to get away they take there break till september. could be wrong though.

Is this going to be the series final until September?

$sTaCeY$

Thread Information