Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 27th Feb - 3rd March 2017

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 27th Feb - 3rd March 2017

Monday, 27th Feb

Fake Dee worries that she has pushed Toadie away and manoeuvres Susan to bring Toadie back into her life.

Meanwhile, Piper is nervous about going to school and facing the wrath of Bec's friends after her suspension.

Elsewhere, struggling to process Bishop Green's harsh words, Paige nevertheless chooses to keep the truth from Jack.

Tuesday, 28th Feb

Toadie goes to Karl for advice about his growing feelings for Fake Dee.

Meanwhile, Sonya worries that Mark might be dating Elly, fearing she would not be a great parental figure for the baby.

Elsewhere, Piper is feeling the financial squeeze on her and Tyler, and sees an opportunity to ease her money worries with Xanthe's plan.

Wednesday 1st March

Toadie is unsettled by Sonya and Mark's close bond.

Meanwhile, after her break-up with Mark, the surrogate baby and her mysterious attacker, Steph is finding it difficult to sleep, let alone maintain her new relationship with Victoria.

Elsewhere, Terese tries to dig for information about Jasmine Udagawa's vendetta against Leo.

Thursday, 2nd March

Amy overhears Jasmine reveal to Terese that the contents of the briefcase could lead to Leo becoming the owner of Lassiters.

Meanwhile, Ben and Xanthe start their work experience at the hospital.

Elsewhere, eager to spend time with Terese, Paul invites her to attend Aaron's barbeque with him. Terese turns Paul down, but later Gary charms her into attending.

Friday, 3rd March

Elly springs Piper with the fake IDs and cottons onto a scheme she suspects is much bigger than Piper is willing to admit.

Meanwhile, Amy is thrown when Leo shares a theory about who his father might be, and involves herself further.

Elsewhere, Xanthe's confidence is at an all-time low as she struggles to complete her work experience at the hospital.

And coming soon...

Toadie's unease about Sonya and Mark's secrecy intensifies.
    Steph comes face-to-face with her harasser.
    Jack suspects that he has met the father of Paige's baby.
    Lassiters launch a promotional deal that could cripple Leo's business.
    David finally learns who his father may be.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (13-02-2017), badirene (13-02-2017), binky321 (12-02-2017), blue2 (12-02-2017), ChrisRF (13-02-2017), indigodance (12-02-2017), Jules72 (12-02-2017), maxwinchester (12-02-2017), MellBee (13-02-2017), Mirjam (12-02-2017), nallak (13-02-2017), Pantherboy (12-02-2017), Ruffed_lemur (12-02-2017), tuckec01 (13-02-2017)

Could Leo and David be Udagawas? Jasmine seems worried about the briefcase contents so it's a possibility!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to omegatango For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), ChrisRF (20-02-2017), MellBee (13-02-2017), pyrocanthus (16-02-2017), TaintedLove (16-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by omegatango View Post
    Could Leo and David be Udagawas? Jasmine seems worried about the briefcase contents so it's a possibility!
    I think that's spot on. Hence why Jasmine is worried because they are older than her.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), lellygurl (18-02-2017), MellBee (13-02-2017)

I think that's spot on. Hence why Jasmine is worried because they are older than her.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (20-02-2017)

Seems to be what is being suggested.

Sonya is so annoying - first a single father is not suitable for his own child and now Elly is not a suitable mother. Considering Sonya's past Elly is a saint.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), kaz21 (13-02-2017)

I've said this before I think... but I'm not happy with how this Steph/Victoria thing seems to be playing out. Like I don't know if Steph really isn't that bothered about Victoria or not. If she is she's not showing it lol. I mean they had that 'moment' and she literally went straight to bezzie pal Lauren and told her, yet when Victoria is giving her the go, Steph was all "no, I love Mark" [she did however say when questioned "am I, like, imaging this" that "I don't think now's the time to go behind his back and cheat on my boyfriend", which I'm assuming you wouldn't say if you weren't interested lol]. I'm just getting mixed feelings about it, she's still playing it off to Ellen like no, this isn't what you think it is. Mark is a douche, we all get that, and the whole Sonya forcing baby suckage onto her is also really annoying, and I feel Steph really needed to say, in front of Sonya, Mark AND Toadie that the whole thing was pushed onto her. But as far as the actual thing with Victoria goes, it's weird. Like she's the one person she shouldn't be talking to about her problems, yet she was the first person she went to, then after she broke up with him she was the first person she went to lol. Toadie is annoying me too, being all dickish about Steph leaving Mark, it's like bro, she DID NOT want this, just the same as you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

badirene (15-02-2017), Dazzle (14-02-2017)

Brilliant!!! Great detective work omegatango.

A very real possibility now watching today's episode. How did Mr Udagawa know Leo and David were twins? He also asked about their mother.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mygypsy For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (20-02-2017)

I'm guessing his son, is there father.

The latest TV Week has the following 2 plot teasers/spoiler alerts for the week 27th Feb - 3rd March:

- Caught Red-Handed. Are The Ramsay Street Couples Getting Too Close For Comfort?

This week in Neighbours, key players in the surrogacy drama are caught in rather compromising positions.

Messy doesn't even begin to describe the current situation between Dee, Toadie, Sonya, Mark, Steph and Elly. And things only get worse....

It all begins when Sonya catches Elly giving Mark a shoulder massage.

Sonya starts to worry the two are developing feelings beyond friendship.

As the surrogate for Mark & Steph's baby, Sonya shares her concerns with Steph.

But when Steph confronts Elly, the schoolteacher denies having romantic feelings for Mark. Is she lying?

Meanwhile, Toadie (Ryan Moloney) heads to a meet-and-greet at his daughter Willow's school.

With Toadie pre-occupied, Sonya sets off with Mark for a prenatal check-up.

When they receive some troubling test results, the friends decide to take the afternoon off work to relax - without telling Toadie.

Elsewhere, Toadie's ex-wife, Dee gives him more reason to worry. She tries to convince him the pregnancy is causing Sonya & Mark to grow closer.

"Having Dee back has really complicated things with Sonya," Ryan, 37, says. "Plus he wants to spend time with his daughter, which by default means he's around Dee more."

Ryan adds: "So Dee & Toadie are spending too much time together & so are Mark & Sonya. It's all a pretty huge mess."

On his way home, Toadie spies Mark & Sonya testing hands-on labour positions by the side of the pool.

Unnerved by how cosy & happy they look together, Toadie passes by without alerting them to his presence.

His suspicions are later confirmed when Sonya arrives home and fails to mention she was with Mark at all. Why is she hiding this information from her husband?

Could something really be going on between Mark & Sonya?

Is Paige Leaving? Could A Sea Change Be On The Cards For The Erinsborough Fave?

Neighbours fans are being thrown another twist as Paige prepares to say goodbye to Ramsay Street.

Until now, pregnant Paige (Olympia Valance) has struggled to tell Jack (Andrew Morley) he's the unborn child's father.

Despite her feelings & desire to be honest, Paige has remained silent to protect the priest's reputation.

Her parents, Brad & Lauren, worry about the ongoing stress put on their daughter & her baby.

Brad, realising it will always be hard for Paige to be around Jack, suggests a sea change could be the answer.

Lauren agrees, and Paige eventually realises a move to the Gold Coast could be for the best. But when she runs into Jack & tells him the news, he struggles to support the relocation.

It's a massive blow for him," Andrew, 27, says. "He respects Paige's decision, but feels it's an erratic jump to just get away from it all.

"He still doesn't know he's the dad, but he wants to be in Paige's and her child's life. He's not ready to let her walk away from the town."

Will Jack finally learn the truth before Paige leaves Erinsborough?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

badirene (20-02-2017), ChrisRF (20-02-2017), Dazzle (20-02-2017), MellBee (20-02-2017), PennyMartin (20-02-2017)

Thread Information