Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casualty regular to die

Exclamation Casualty regular to die

Casualty is killing off one of its regular characters in a shock storyline twist, we can confirm.

Cast and crew at the BBC medical drama have been busy filming the funeral scenes today (February 7) - but further information surrounding the plot is remaining a closely guarded secret for now.

Fans will have to keep watching to find out who will be meeting their maker, and how, but it certainly looks like there are some very trying times ahead for the ED gang.

A Casualty source told Digital Spy: "It looks like one of our favourite heroes could be about to meet their maker but Casualty are keeping this shocking storyline close to their chests."

Lily Chao, Elle Gardner, Connie Beauchamp, Jacob Masters and David Hide at Duffy and Charlie's wedding in Casualty
    © BBC ALISTAIR HEAP
    The show's producer Erika Hossington recently told us that there were some huge storylines coming up over the next few months which could place a big name in danger.

"We have a stunt coming up in April where someone gets run over. This will be very shocking because of who it is, but I can't say anything more.

"We have got something else following on from that which is also very shocking as well. We will have two episodes on the trot which will both involve two of our regular characters."

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

PollyT (12-02-2017), TaintedLove (08-02-2017)

im thinking jacob

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    im thinking jacob
    I hope not. I love Jacob.

I`m wondering if it`s Alicia. Then it would clear the way for Chelsea Halfpenny to go back to Emmerdale as Amy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (08-02-2017), tammyy2j (19-04-2017)

Im thinking max or Noel. They don't really have much to do at the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (08-02-2017)

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/casu...city-spoilers/

A new trailer for Casualty has just landed and it is chock-full of glimpses of what's coming up at Holby City Hospital.

Now, anyone keeping up with matters will know that one of the programme's regulars will be killed off in the coming weeks - and the trailer provides some tantalising clues as to who it might be.

In the action-packed video, you can see Gem looking shocked while staring towards a lifeless Lily in a car park.

Iain subsequently rushes to help her, while her slumped body lies motionless and blood pours from her nose. Could this be the end of Lily?

One of the show's producers told us last month that there will be a "stunt coming up in April where someone gets run over. This will be very shocking because of who it is, but I can't say anything more."

Elsewhere, we get more peeks at the upcoming cuts that will affect Holby City Hospital - which we first heard word of in an interview Digital Spy did with the show's producer - and David having what looks like some sort of breakdown.

And, brilliantly, Pam St Clement - formerly Pat from EastEnders - is seen to be making a comeback to Casualty, reprising her role as Sally Hodge.

same here, I too think it will be her.

when is this happening?

Someone this month, I think.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-04-2017), TaintedLove (17-04-2017), tammyy2j (19-04-2017)

I think Sam or Cal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (26-04-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Sam or Cal
    Ooh Sam....I never thought of him. But it will probably be Cal. I can think of a few others I`d prefer to get killed off before Cal *cough* Robyn *cough*

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

hward (22-04-2017), kaz21 (22-04-2017)

Thread Information