Thread: Hollyoaks Spoilers 13th - 17th Feb 2017

Exclamation Hollyoaks Spoilers 13th - 17th Feb 2017

Over on Hollyoaks, there's bound to be drama ahead for the McQueen family as Bart arrives back with a secret.

Bart (Jonny Clarke) returns to the village with Nana McQueen to attend Celine's heartbreaking funeral later this month, four years after he went on the run with Joel Dexter.

Although all of the focus should be on giving Celine a good send-off, Bart naturally brings trouble of his own with him straight away as he's hiding something big when he returns.

And no, it's not just the role that Bart played in Katy Fox's death, which viewers discovered in powerful scenes earlier this week.

Bart and Nana McQueen return to Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES
    The day after Bart returns, it's an emotional time for everyone as the McQueens gather for Celine's service, with Cleo struggling in particular as she gives a touching eulogy.

These brand new pictures also show the moment that the congregation throws white feathers in the air to represent that guardian angels are nearby – a touching nod to Celine and her spiritual side.

Of course, it wouldn't be a McQueen gathering without another twist thrown into the mix and it's Myra who provides it when her waters break suddenly...

Celine McQueen's funeral takes place in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES

Cleo McQueen gives a eulogy at Celine McQueen's funeral in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES

Jesse Donovan gets emotional at Celine McQueen's funeral in Hollyoaks
    © LIME PICTURES

© LIME PICTURES

© LIME PICTURES

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Monday, February 13 and Tuesday, February 14 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Digital Spy

Monday, February 13

Nana and Bart McQueen return to the village, where Nathan makes an announcement. Myra thinks she's going into labour, while Holly hears Nick being disrespectful about her.

Tuesday, February 14

Myra is stunned by Sally's revelation. The McQueens and Jesse gather for Celine's funeral. Cleo is struggling to hold onto her feelings for Nathan. Myra gets a shock, while Lisa and Mac fall into old habits.

Wednesday, February 15

Myra is at the hospital, while Cleo fills Joel in on Bart's return... a ghost from his past. Lisa tells Mac that everyone needs to know the truth.

Thursday, February 16

Lisa has been on a night out and intends to tell someone about Mac. Tony asks Diane why there's no money in their current account. What is she hiding?

Friday, February 17

Harry is jealous when he thinks Ste and John Paul are getting closer. Scott and Mercedes discover something juicy at James's flat, while Prince makes headway with Lily. Louis is floored when he sees Leela bringing baby Daniel home.

Monday, February 13

Nana and Bart McQueen return to the village, where Nathan makes an announcement. Myra thinks she's going into labour, while Holly hears Nick being disrespectful about her.

Tuesday, February 14

Myra is stunned by Sally's revelation. The McQueens and Jesse gather for Celine's funeral. Cleo is struggling to hold onto her feelings for Nathan. Myra gets a shock, while Lisa and Mac fall into old habits.

Wednesday, February 15

Myra is at the hospital, while Cleo fills Joel in on Bart's return... a ghost from his past. Lisa tells Mac that everyone needs to know the truth.

Thursday, February 16

Lisa has been on a night out and intends to tell someone about Mac. Tony asks Diane why there's no money in their current account. What is she hiding?

Friday, February 17

Harry is jealous when he thinks Ste and John Paul are getting closer. Scott and Mercedes discover something juicy at James's flat, while Prince makes headway with Lily. Louis is floored when he sees Leela bringing baby Daniel home.

is nathan a goner?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is nathan a goner?
    Yes

It's official - Hollyoaks have killed off Nathan Nightingale in a bombshell storyline twist.

Nathan suffered a horror fall in Monday's E4 first look episode after uncovering his dad Mac and girlfriend Lisa's shock affair - and while you'll have to tune in to see exactly what happens next, we can now confirm that he won't be pulling through. Noooo!

Digital Spy recently caught up with Jared Garfield, who plays Nathan, for the inside scoop on his shock exit and his future plans.

Why have you decided to leave the show?

"When I joined Hollyoaks back in August 2015, my initial plan was always to stick to an 18-month deal. I always saw myself doing that amount of time in the show.

"Everyone's time comes - and this felt like the right time for me to move on and try something new. But it's been an amazing, wonderful experience and I'll miss it."

Was it still a difficult choice to make when it came down to it?

"Yes, these decisions are never straightforward. You have to really think about them and weigh up all of the pros and cons. But at the end of the day, your gut instinct is your gut instinct. I've always gone with my gut with these things!"

How do you feel about them killing you off and closing the door on a potential return for Nathan?

"I feel fine about it! I hadn't expressed any preference of how I wanted Nathan to go. I really wanted the producers and the story writers to have the creative freedom on how they wanted the character to leave.

"Now I've seen how it all played out, I'm really excited because it looks and feels like it's going to be a really great story and a great exit. I think it's much better to go out with a bang. I'm really excited to see what the response will be."

Are you glad it's been kept so top secret?

"Really glad. I was quite worried that it was going to slip out somehow, but I did my bit by turning up for my own funeral in front of the paparazzi photographers! I'm delighted, as I think it's brilliant when things are kept secret.

"What they've done brilliantly with this is implied that this is the moment where Nathan and Cleo are going to get together. That's what everyone will have been expecting, especially since it's Valentines Day. So I think Hollyoaks have done a fantastic job at keeping this one quiet. It has a bigger impact and I wanted the audience to be really shocked."

Are you bracing yourself for lots of tweets from heartbroken fans?

"Well I hope so! I hope there won't be too many 'good riddance' ones! (Laughs.) Nathan is a loveable and nice spirit in the show, and Hollyoaks have built up the relationship with Cleo over such a long time. It's the kind of relationship that any decent person would root for, given the characters' history and how genuine they are. So I certainly hope people will be disappointed when Nathan leaves!"

What was it like to film the exit scenes?

"It was really exciting. I had a stunt double in who looked a lot like me. People were even doing a lot of double-takes around the studio – it was quite frightening, actually!

"For most of my final scenes, I had everyone there - the Nightingales, Rachel Adedeji, Nadine Mulkerrin - so I was with the gang right to the end and that was nice."

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 14-02-2017 at 07:58.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-02-2017), tammyy2j (14-02-2017)

Poor Cleo

Thread Information