Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 13th - 17th February 2017

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 13th - 17th February 2017

Monday

Toadie's curiosity is piqued when Dee alludes to having secret plans on Valentine's Day.

Meanwhile, overwhelmed at the thought of meeting Mark for a romantic lunch, Steph distracts herself by inviting Victoria over.

Elsewhere, Elly is annoyed with Ned for baiting Mark.

Tuesday

In the wake of her encounter with Victoria, Steph realises what must be done with Mark - she has to end it, once and for all.

Meanwhile, having connected with Dee, Toadie feels a strong pull to try to help her achieve her dreams.

Wednesday

Sonya is thrown when she is thanked for her and Toadie's generous offer to Dee, so she confronts Toadie about it.

Meanwhile, Terese arranges for Lassiters to be the replacement venue for the Pieces of Hollywood exhibition, but one of the display items is found to be missing.

Thursday

Steph is hurt by Mark's heartbroken attempt to shut her out.

Meanwhile, with the Udagawas' arrival imminent, Terese is desperate to get the missing crown back.

Elsewhere, Ben and Xanthe come clean about their rekindled relationship, and Susan thinks it's time to bury the hatchet between the two families.

Friday

Piper decides that getting a fake ID is the only way she can spend more time with Tyler.

Meanwhile, Ned decides to leave town to follow an opportunity on the Gold Coast, and Brad struggles to come to terms with losing his son again.

Elsewhere, Ned falls into paranoia, believing that Elly and Mark must have a thing going on.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

badirene (31-01-2017), ChrisRF (30-01-2017), Dazzle (28-01-2017), Jules72 (01-02-2017), maxwinchester (28-01-2017), MellBee (28-01-2017), nallak (09-02-2017), Pantherboy (28-01-2017), scuzziemoo (29-01-2017), Topaz (03-02-2017), tuckec01 (28-01-2017), Vikki (28-01-2017)

Thank God Steph actually ends it with Mark. He is such an **** lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

badirene (31-01-2017), kaz21 (30-01-2017), SoapsJSK (04-02-2017), thestud2k7 (31-01-2017)

i think him and Sonya should get together they are perfect for each other, both so self righteous. i wish Dee would stay with Toadie, and Steph and Victoria get together

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampted For This Useful Post:

badirene (01-02-2017), Jules72 (12-02-2017)

I am annoyed with the Steph annd Victoria thing for one reason. It seems the only reason Steph is attracted to her is because Mark has been so up Sonya's backside these past few weeks, and Victoria actually gave her some attention. I would have liked it if Steph genuinely became attracted to her for a 'real' reason, cuz she's already said to Mark that she loves him and wants to make it work, but as soon as he is supportive of Sonya again Steph'll be like well whatever then, I've always got Victoria to give me a moral boost. Sucks a bit, as I think Steph and Vic have real chemistry.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okwhatever For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), Jules72 (01-02-2017)

Silly thing is they should have just kept Paige and mark together to start a family instead of these messy situations they are now both in.... but I guess that's too boring for soap world! lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), indigodance (12-02-2017), maxwinchester (03-02-2017)

Paige is still too gooie eyed over trying to win Jack over .... for all her protesting, you can see the tease in her actions. It still feels far too much of a conquest on her part - she needs to win. Personally I hope they don't get together - it will be more up and down than Mark and Steph with the church always coming between them. I don't know why the producers seem to think that's what the viewers want for a story line, so many messy relationships .... personally its all too predictable and boring.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indigodance For This Useful Post:

badirene (13-02-2017), kaz21 (12-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Paige is still too gooie eyed over trying to win Jack over .... for all her protesting, you can see the tease in her actions. It still feels far too much of a conquest on her part - she needs to win. Personally I hope they don't get together - it will be more up and down than Mark and Steph with the church always coming between them. I don't know why the producers seem to think that's what the viewers want for a story line, so many messy relationships .... personally its all too predictable and boring.
    I can't see any "tease" in her actions. She loves him yes, and with him being the father would like to have a relationship with him and be a family, but I see no evidence of her trying to win him over at the moment. On the contrary, she's been trying to stay away from him but as usual he's everywhere she turns.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (13-02-2017)

Completely agree with you, I really don't understand all the hate for Paige - it seems like most of it is in people's heads as none of what they say correlates with what she does!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tayfanatic For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-02-2017), meagan82 (15-02-2017)

Thread Information