Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 6th - 10th February 2017

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 6th - 10th February 2017

Monday

Tensions mount between Sonya and Toadie after Dee's bombshell.

Later, Toadie's world is rocked again when a mystery visitor arrives at Dee's motel room.

Meanwhile, Mark tries to reconnect with Steph by inviting her to stay the night. But having just run into Victoria, will a rattled Steph accept Mark's offer?

Tuesday

A surprise visit from a former Ramsay Street resident complicates matters even further for Toadie.

Meanwhile, following her kiss with Victoria, Steph confides in Lauren that after being intimate with Mark, she could not get away fast enough.

Elsewhere, Brad and Terese refuse Piper's reluctant request for a short-term loan.

Wednesday

Toadie has terrible news for Dee - there is no money left in the Bliss estate.

Meanwhile, Piper applies to 'divorce' her parents in the hope of accessing Centrelink payments.

Elsewhere, disaster strikes after Amy recruits Ace, one of Jack's disadvantaged kids, to help her with a repair job at the Flame Tree.

Thursday

Amy's guilt mounts when she learns that the damage to Paul's restaurant has cost him a lucrative cross-promotion deal.

Meanwhile, Ben and Xanthe's secret affair is almost outed.

Elsewhere, Gary suspects his family is being targeted by his vengeful former boss.

Friday

Desperate to blow off some steam, Mark heads to the bar where Tyler is doing a trial as a barman.

Jack struggles to come to terms with Paige's news about her baby daddy.

Elsewhere, Karl threatens to call his solicitor in the wake of Gary accidentally attacking him.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (25-01-2017), badirene (24-01-2017), ChrisRF (27-01-2017), Dazzle (25-01-2017), maxwinchester (24-01-2017), MellBee (24-01-2017), nallak (09-02-2017), Pantherboy (24-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (24-01-2017), SoapsJSK (26-01-2017), twilight501 (26-01-2017), Vikki (24-01-2017)

This might seem like a long shot, and I know some articles have stated that Olmypia has begged producers to not kill her off- or that her contract has been extended. But what's the likelihood that Paige has the child and she and Jack start to consider sorting things out but she dies and he has to raise the child alone?? It's probably very unlikely but it is a theory for like the end of the year..
    Last edited by chipotlechick; 25-01-2017 at 10:04.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chipotlechick For This Useful Post:

PennyMartin (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by chipotlechick View Post
    This might seem like a long shot, and I know some articles have stated that Olmypia has begged producers to not kill her off- or that her contract has been extended. But what's the likelihood that Paige has the child and she and Jack start to consider sorting things out but she dies and he has to raise the child alone?? It's probably very unlikely but it is a theory for like the end of the year..
    I think aside from the death part you might be right. I don't think they will kill her off because Brad has already lost a child and his father, so that would be too much death associated with one character. But I do get the feeling that Olympia is leaving or has finished shooting already...

I think aside from the death part you might be right. I don't think they will kill her off because Brad has already lost a child and his father, so that would be too much death associated with one character. But I do get the feeling that Olympia is leaving or has finished shooting already...

Couldn't see them doing that but I think Jack will figure out the truth someone will slip up

Couldn't see them doing that but I think Jack will figure out the truth someone will slip up

I have Olympia on Snapchat and she was on set the other day filming

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emillss For This Useful Post:

PennyMartin (27-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (27-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by PennyMartin View Post
    i think that her contract was extended or she was given a new one

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkMcG97 For This Useful Post:

PennyMartin (27-01-2017)

Jack's angry face reached new heights when he thought that David is the father. Thought he was going to explode.
    Last edited by Aussieguy; 28-01-2017 at 06:27.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aussieguy For This Useful Post:

badirene (31-01-2017), Dazzle (28-01-2017), indigodance (28-01-2017), maxwinchester (28-01-2017), MellBee (29-01-2017), PennyMartin (28-01-2017), Ruffed_lemur (28-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Jack's angry face reached new heights when he thought that David is the father. Thought he was going to explode.
    He's so unlikable (which I'm sure isn't the writers intention)! I'd usually feel sorry for any father being cut out of his child's life but in this case my sympathy is completely with Paige. Unfortunately we know her pretence won't last...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

badirene (31-01-2017), goldcoin88 (29-01-2017), MellBee (29-01-2017)

Thread Information