Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home and Away: All Or Nothing

Home and Away: All Or Nothing

Late last year it was confirmed that Home and Away would be returning for two more spin-off shows: Home and Away: Revenge and Home and Away: All or Nothing.

Well, it's more good news for fans as it looks like Home and Away: All or Nothing is set to be the most violent episode we've seen yet.

Airing later this month on January 26, it won't take its ordinary 7pm time slot. Instead, it will be aired on an adult-only slot, suggesting that some shocking and seriously bloody scenes are set to unfold.

It has even been reported that neighbours were warned about the gunshots being fired during the filming, suggesting that we're in for an explosive episode.

Following on from the success of last year's dramatic An Eye for an Eye, this episode will get centre on the prison where Kyle Braxton (Nic Westaway) is serving time and you can definitely expect there to be violence when he clashes with fellow inmate, drug dealer Trevor 'Gunno' Gunson (Diarmid Heidenreich).

Home and Away: All or Nothing
    © HOME AND AWAY
    Gunno has history with the Braxton boys after previously targeting Kyle's half-brother Darryl, and after Heath Braxton (Dan Ewing) was left left believing that he'd killed Gunno in the spinoff, it looks like the villain has a score to settle.

"They're not going to know what hit them, those Braxtons," Gunno says in the new trailer as he tries to kill Kyle and Heath, who is visiting Kyle with his wife Bianca (Lisa Gormley).

Speaking to TV Guide, Ewing said: "It is a lot darker (than normal Home and Away). There are no walk and talks on the beach. It is a very different beast."

He continued: "It was very surreal and eerie to be put in the middle of real jails where a lot of negative things have gone on … the claustrophobic feel was incredible. Some of the crew who had been on the show for a long time were getting spooked out."

The spinoffs were produced by Seven for Presto and they air on both Presto air on Foxtel Play.

There is no word yet on whether the episode will air in the UK but in Australia, Home and Away: All or Nothing will air on January 26, 2017.

Digital Spy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lyndapym (25-02-2017), Pantherboy (23-01-2017)

The latest TV Week also had the following on Home and Away: All or Nothing:

Home and Away: All or Nothing

(Available from 8:30pm [AEDT], January 26, on Presto, Foxtel Play and Foxtel On Demand)

Riot Act. Lives Are Lost When Gunno Starts A Wild Prison Brawl.

TWO characters are brutally killed during a bloody prison riot in Home and Away: All Or Nothing. In the Foxtel special, the sequel to last years heart-stopping Home and Away: Revenge, a returning Summer Bay favourite is left fighting for his life after he's shot in the melee.

Will the character survive the vicious attack? Or will they become a statistic in the bloody body count?

"There's a riot in the prison & everyone's in danger - a lot of danger," Lisa Gormley, 32, who reprises her character of Bianca, says.

Once again, it's the ruthless Trevor "Gunno" Gunson who is at the centre of the trouble. The crazed criminal will stop at nothing to bring down the Braxton family.

The tense special, almost all of which takes place in prison, sees the return of popular character Kyle Braxton & his on-screen partner, Isla Schulz.

Also back on screen are Heath, Bianca and Heath's daughter, Darcy. Regular H&A-ers Ash, Nate & Irene appear as well.

Back to business

The action picks up after the events of Revenge. Gunno, who terrorised Heath & Bianca in the outback, is now back behind bars.

But if you thought life being locked up might dampen his Braxton bloodlust, you thought wrong - dead wrong.

"I have unfinished business with his family," Gunno tells a fellow inmate on seeing Kyle in prison.

Clearly, the authorities sense the danger in having Gunno & Kyle at the same prison. Kyle is moved to a more secure section for his own protection.

Deadly plan.

When Heath & Bianca visit Kyle in prison, Bianca is unnerved to learn Gunno is there too. You can hardly blame her for feeling rattled - he took Bianca hostage in the desert.

"Heath & Bianca think everything with Gunno is over," Dan Ewing, 31, says.

But, when Gunno twigs Heath & Bianca are here to visit Kyle, a twisted plan forms in his head.

"Gunno sees this as an opportunity to exact revenge on the Braxton clan," Dan says. "They can't shake this guy. He's like the Terminator."

Gunno instructs one of his cronies to start a fight. Before long, the punch-up escalates into a full-scale riot. Then, Gunno storms the prison command centre.

"Gunno thinks it's 'two for the price of one' with the Braxtons being there, so it may be worth going all out," Nic Westaway, 28, explains. "The show is called All Or Nothing, after all."

With the riot in full swing & Gunno now effectively in control of the prison, he seizes the PA & says "Today, we are going to play a game called Find me a Braxton."

Familiar faces.

After learning of the riot, and realising the danger Heath & Bianca are in, Ash & Nate rush to the prison.

Ash has his own plan to break into the jail to rescue Heath & Bianca. It's a risky move, but what choice does he have right now?

Outside the prison, a small crowd has gathered. One young woman in particular looks very anxious. Could that be...?

Yes, it's Isla, desperate to find out that Kyle is unharmed.

"Isla still absolutely loves him," Samantha Jade, 29, says of Kyle.

Shots fired.

Kyle, however, is in the firing line. Amid the chaos of the violence & bloodshed, he cops a bullet & lies bleeding in a corner of the prison.

"Kyle tries to be brave," Nick says. "But things don't go too well for him."

With no-one there to help Kyle in his hour of need, this could be the end of the line for him.

Meanwhile, Heath has decided to try to rescue his brother. But, in doing so, has he put Bianca's safety in jeopardy?

"He makes the choice to go into the fray to help Kyle when the riot happens," Dan says. "Bianca might be a little upset he's not worrying about her."

Certainly, in this frightening game of his making, Gunno this time seems to be holding all the aces.

Can he be stopped?

(Trivia Time: These scenes were shot at Maitland & Parramatta gaols in NSW. Both have been used regularly to film movies and TV series.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-01-2017), TaintedLove (12-02-2017)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-01-2017)

Anyone watch it? I didn't..
    Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by lellygurl View Post
    Thoughts?
    I watched it today on (the soon to be defunct) Presto. I thought it was quite good - definitely better than the previous one, H&A: Revenge. Well worth watching if you get the chance, especially for those who like all things Braxton. With basically the whole thing based in the prison, overall it isn't the usual H&A fair, & with the prison riot there is of course the violence, but not that much really, & definitely not as much as I thought there might be after all the hype/write-ups, before it aired, about it being the "bloodiest" episode of H&A ever!

(The special also divulges what I assume is the "secret" that Bianca & Heath have on their return to the Bay, as per the TV Week plot teasers for week 1 of the new season coming up in Aust)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 27-01-2017 at 06:34.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-01-2017), mygypsy (15-02-2017), Perdita (27-01-2017)

I agree, was much better than the previous ones.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (27-01-2017)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Thoughts?
    I did really enjoyed it. Made me wish Kyle would come back to the show. Loved Eye for an Eye, but All or Nothing was absolutely brilliant. Had me on the edge of my seat.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolves For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (31-01-2017)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Thoughts?
    I did really enjoyed it. Made me wish Kyle would come back to the show. Loved Eye for an Eye, but All or Nothing was absolutely brilliant. Had me on the edge of my seat.

Do we know if is this airing in the uk yet?
    Last edited by thestud2k7; 01-02-2017 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by thestud2k7 View Post
    Do we know if is this airing in the uk yet?
    Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe they have confirmed yet if/when the two new H&A specials will air in the UK. Last year, didn't they show the original special, An Eye For An Eye, on Ch5 after the 2015 Aust Finale aired in the UK? (i.e. in the UK in March 2016?). If that was indeed the case, I would imagine they would probably do the same thing this time i.e. Ch5 would show the 2 new specials after the 2016 Aust Finale airs in the UK (early/mid March 2017). One thing though is that last year's special was shown on streaming service, PRESTO. Now, Presto has recently been taken over by FOXTEL (the 2 latest specials were shown on both Presto & Foxtel, before Presto disappeared on 31 January) - I am not sure whether Foxtel will have the same arrangement with Ch5 that Presto/Ch7 had? Has anyone else over in the UK heard anything else?

(Of course, like last year, I imagine the 2 new specials can possibly/probably already be viewed elsewhere online for anyone interested.)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-02-2017 at 11:06.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-02-2017), Perdita (02-02-2017)

Thread Information