Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chronic Camp Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    LOL She's due ANOTHER affair soon actually.
    is that confirmed or just what you presume...becuase well it is likely she will...place your bets people i say Adam Baldwin

bondboffin

Mike Baldwin
    He has that ginger bird he's going out with but she goes missing periodically so he needs a nice stable relationship.
    Sally Websters 122nd affair is just around the corner as well.

Mike Baldwin
    He has that ginger bird he's going out with but she goes missing periodically so he needs a nice stable relationship.
    Sally Websters 122nd affair is just around the corner as well.
    followed by fred elliot's 23rd wedding proposal and dev buying his 99th shop

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    followed by fred elliot's 23rd wedding proposal and dev buying his 99th shop

bondboffin
    Then Mad Maya is going to blow all 99 shops up.

Then Mad Maya is going to blow all 99 shops up.
    wonder how long before she escpaes the loony centre and comes back for revenge (again)

what will corrie writers do bash sunita's babies brains out with a bible (they seem to like offending peoples religions)

bondboffin

does that sean annoy anyone? he really does my head in! those factory scenes are so pointless,anyone see jamie and frankie getting there revange on danny and leanne by sleeping together?
    ashley and claire are a yawn fest too.

play nice you lot, we've had complaints!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    does that sean annoy anyone? he really does my head in! those factory scenes are so pointless,anyone see jamie and frankie getting there revange on danny and leanne by sleeping together?
    they need sean becuase he is "gay" and what i dont like is they make fun of his campness, and i dont reckon frnakie and jamie would bed each oither becuase they are too close and they consider each other as good as mother and son

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer

Fancy a chinese anyone? I fancy duck in orange sauce tonight for some reason....

I'm sure that can be arranged, do they do duck costumes around the Weatherfield area? It's just if we hook Shelley up in one, you'd have your duck in orange. She is orange afterall, and Sally Lindsay is about a good an actor as some strange liquid.

While we're at it, we could go for the full whack (QUACK!) and have the whole cast dressed up in ridiculous pantomine costume, it wouldn't take long Claire has already got her glasses on, Cilla is practically a walking dame, the twins could be the ugly sisters and Tracey could be the tree (she's wooden enough).

QUACK QUACK!

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    Sean was funny at first, now he's to predictable and boring. I agree with you fully the factory scenes are pointless, what with those two stupid twins (come on are people really that thick), Kelly (Umm what does she contribute?, answer nothing) and wooden Adam Barlow(dreadful dreadful dreadful).
    Corrie is really bad at the moment, prolonging all the storylines and adding ridiculous characters i.e Diggory. How people can call it the best soap around at the moment is stupid, it hasn't been any good since Maya and Karen left. Eastenders always gets slaughtered , yet at the moment thats better and more realistic. What corrie is in need of is some serious drama, some more realistic storylines and a real nasty villian, they need a new Richard Hillman.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Thread Information