Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chronic Camp Corrie

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    It is rubbish. alan45 and Richie_Lecturer defending it comes of no surprise atall. They'd defend it even if it was dire.
    NOPE I wouldnt. If you read my reply to Donald duck you will see that I agree with him on some points ie Diggory SCOOTER and Roys invention . I am not making a connexion here
    Yes Coorie in common with other soaps has some bad moments which I have criticised. I do not wear rose tinted glasses nor am I a corrie brownoser
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    I thought mods were supposed to be impartial?
    I am just saying it comes of no surprise that's all. Not saying anything bad about you.

Well my positionality is not subjective. I'm firmly in the centre. I have no axe to grind or any preferance of any of the big three. It's just my opinion.

I was in a bad mood yesterday with hormones and stuff amongst other things so I wasn't really my usual cheery self, I apologise.

digital duck you are a legend!!!!!!! your words of wisdom are what we are all thinking at the back of our minds!!!!

ok corrie had a couple of good years, but they have passed now and the crema de la cream of british soap operas rises to the top: Eastenders were it belongs

it should be renmaed boredom street it is so pafetci, where is the drama??? it is pruely based on comedy these days, they think becuase some critic in London said they do comedy well that they use this to their advanatge

in last nights epsiode aloine: Sean's crush (Comedy) Norri's Novel (Comedy) The Butcher Fued (Comedy) and Ken's Peace (comedy) to name but a few

i know the ITV will never axe corrie but i swear it is a boring show with boring character and storylines, it is having a downfall now and unlike eastenders i cannot see it coming back on top

eastenders has always stuck to normality instead of serial killers, scorned exes that destroy an entire community and contless cameos that dont work!!!

bondboffin

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    digital duck you are a legend!!!!!!! your words of wisdom are what we are all thinking at the back of our minds!!!!

ok corrie had a couple of good years, but they have passed now and the crema de la cream of british soap operas rises to the top: Eastenders were it belongs

it should be renmaed boredom street it is so pafetci, where is the drama??? it is pruely based on comedy these days, they think becuase some critic in London said they do comedy well that they use this to their advanatge

in last nights epsiode aloine: Sean's crush (Comedy) Norri's Novel (Comedy) The Butcher Fued (Comedy) and Ken's Peace (comedy) to name but a few

i know the ITV will never axe corrie but i swear it is a boring show with boring character and storylines, it is having a downfall now and unlike eastenders i cannot see it coming back on top

eastenders has always stuck to normality instead of serial killers, scorned exes that destroy an entire community and contless cameos that dont work!!!

bondboffin
    EE isn't normal but it's in a much better way than Shellanation Street.

EE isn't normal but it's in a much better way than Shellanation Street.
    well as normal as a soap can be, with some excpetions *coughs den's return*,

but at the end of the day eastenders wins hands down, if ken barlow is all they can show for 40+ years of a show then well...

bondboffin

well as normal as a soap can be, with some excpetions *coughs den's return*,

but at the end of the day eastenders wins hands down, if ken barlow is all they can show for 40+ years of a show then well...

bondboffin
    Well he doesn't set me alight.

Well he doesn't set me alight.
    well he muts do deidre cus she always ends up going back to him...

well he muts do deidre cus she always ends up going back to him...
    LOL She's due ANOTHER affair soon actually.

Thread Information