Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale 2017

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    How many times does HF have to be robbed? You'd think that the Whites would install extra security what with all of the enemies they have in the village.
    I'm hoping that its Ross, I want to see him return to his bad boy ways.

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    How many times does HF have to be robbed? You'd think that the Whites would install extra security what with all of the enemies they have in the village.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    I think Chrissie arranges it to frame Rebecca and Ross

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It would be better if Rebecca paid Ross to do it, they could be Emmerdales very own Bonny and Clyde.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It would be better if Rebecca paid Ross to do it, they could be Emmerdales very own Bonnie and Clyde.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 18-01-2017 at 13:58.

Mystery character will be killed off soon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (19-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Is it Emma?

please be chrissie that dies

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod reveals exciting new storylines and thanks fans for NTAs win
    Emmerdale may still be riding high on the euphoria of its National Television Award win for Best Serial Drama but that doesn’t mean it’s about to settle down any in terms of exciting storylines and big drama.
    Producer Iain MacLeod has now opened up about what’s ahead, dropping some scintillating hints on what fans can expect to unfold over the next year.
    He explained: ‘There’s big things afoot for the Dingles after Debbie’s return, which is just the beginning of big things that will propel us right through to next year. We’ve got the next big chapter in Ashley’s story – the intention there is to make the most of the fabulous writing and acting we’ve had there and find the happiness, joy and warmth in what is a sad story and give Ashley an oddly uplifting next chapter to his story.
    ‘There’s interesting developments for the Sharmas. Jai was just falling in love with Holly when he lost her and, I don’t know about you guys, but I felt desperately sorry for him and he tried to be a better man only to get his heart broken. So we’re telling the next chapter of that for Jai and also the Shamras more generally.
    He continued: ‘We’ve got big news for Emma which will starting in the summer and building up to a big storyline towards the back of the year. It won’t be the same as the big crash we did last year – it will be every bit as riveting but with a slightly different spin on it. It will be less stunty and more story and that will play out in the autumn.
    ‘We’ve got a new, sexy affair kicking off in the summer time that will come out of the blue and shock a few people. It will get people talking in the village and out there in soapland. Ultimately I am hoping the storylines this year will carry on the momentum that won us the NTA and I hope that everyone enjoys them.’
    And the boss was clearly still thrilled after fans voted Emmerdale to win the gong for the first time in 22 years.
    He enthused: ‘It feels amazing – it’s the most exciting thing ever and we haven’t come down off the ceiling yet! The show has been on amazing form for years and it can take a long time for perceptions to change – for a long time EastEnders and Corrie were seen as the big two while Emmerdale was considered the little brother in the party. People are now starting to see that we’re up there punching with the big boys.
    ‘For a few years, I think that Emmerdale has been in a slightly different gear to the other soaps in terms of the quality, the speed of the storytelling and the twists and surprises. It’s a testament to our writers, storyliners and script team that we constantly have that. Of course, none of that matters if we don’t have an incredible crew to bring everything together or an amazing cast to bring the stories to life.’
    Speaking directly to fans, he expressed his thanks and added: ‘To take time out of your day to register the votes for Emmerdale means you care and it matters to you like it matters to us and we’re just thrilled and couldn’t be more grateful.
    ‘(Last night) there was a lot of hugging, back slapping and a few tears here and there, it was an incredible night and it will stay with me forever.’

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-01-2017), Vikki (27-01-2017)

what does it take for Iain to start talking about Ross?

Thread Information