Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Emmerdale 2017

[QUOTE=SomersetSunShin;882269]

I honestly cant remember Robert...almost having Chas killed by a hitman until he changed his mind last minute 2015?

[QUOTE=kiwigirl;882924]
    Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post

I honestly cant remember Robert...almost having Chas killed by a hitman until he changed his mind last minute 2015?
    Yes, that did happen

[QUOTE=kiwigirl;882924]
    Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post

Yep, and he didn't change his mind because it was the rational and right thing to do, he did it as Chas agreed to keep her mouth shut. If I was an Aaron fan there's no way Id want him paired with someone who's almost killed half of his family. It's just ridiculous!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (22-09-2017), Perdita (22-09-2017), Ruffed_lemur (23-09-2017)

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a special Christmas episode for on-off couple Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle.

The popular pair have been apart since July, after Aaron struggled to come to terms with the fact that Rebecca White was carrying Robert's baby.

However, it looks like a festive reunion could be on the cards, with Iain confirming that Robron will be taking centre stage in one of the "weirdest" episodes the show has ever done.

Speaking at an Emmerdale press event today (September 28), Iain said: "Aaron is always involved in Robert's life. There is a big, big episode that will go out on Christmas Day that is more or less a Robron single-strander.

"It is probably the weirdest episode we've ever done, and given we have done some pretty weird episodes, that's saying something. It's really out there and it is the episode I have been most nervous about since I started just because of how crackers it is.

"But I think it's really entertaining and dramatic and it's got a surprise cameo in it. It is stylistically a bit weird and romantic – it's going to be great.

"I always view Aaron and Robert as being the opposite ends on a bit of elastic. At the moment, I think the elastic is stretched pretty tight and they are as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting. But the events of Christmas and New Year will bring them back together again."

In even better news, Iain also confirmed that the highly-anticipated second Robron wedding is still on the cards for next year.

When asked if Robert and Aaron could marry again, Iain said: "Definitely, yes. All I will say is that you might want to be careful where you book your summer holidays. Basically I am saying it's next summer."

But it's not just Robert's reunion with Aaron that fans have to look forward to, as he is also about to go on a journey of redemption that will lead to some big character exits.

Discussing the speculation surrounding the White family's departures, Iain said: "It emerges from what Robert is doing at the moment on screen. It will be big and dramatic and hopefully quite surprising and out of the blue.

"It is part of an ultimate redemption story for Robert where he feels he has hit rock bottom in terms of all the things he's done over the years and determines to try to live differently and deal with things a bit differently."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...obert-special/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a special Christmas episode for on-off couple Robert Sugden and Aaron Dingle.

The popular pair have been apart since July, after Aaron struggled to come to terms with the fact that Rebecca White was carrying Robert's baby.

However, it looks like a festive reunion could be on the cards, with Iain confirming that Robron will be taking centre stage in one of the "weirdest" episodes the show has ever done.

Speaking at an Emmerdale press event today (September 28), Iain said: "Aaron is always involved in Robert's life. There is a big, big episode that will go out on Christmas Day that is more or less a Robron single-strander.

"It is probably the weirdest episode we've ever done, and given we have done some pretty weird episodes, that's saying something. It's really out there and it is the episode I have been most nervous about since I started just because of how crackers it is.

"But I think it's really entertaining and dramatic and it's got a surprise cameo in it. It is stylistically a bit weird and romantic – it's going to be great.

"I always view Aaron and Robert as being the opposite ends on a bit of elastic. At the moment, I think the elastic is stretched pretty tight and they are as far away from each other as I am comfortable with them getting. But the events of Christmas and New Year will bring them back together again."

In even better news, Iain also confirmed that the highly-anticipated second Robron wedding is still on the cards for next year.

When asked if Robert and Aaron could marry again, Iain said: "Definitely, yes. All I will say is that you might want to be careful where you book your summer holidays. Basically I am saying it's next summer."

But it's not just Robert's reunion with Aaron that fans have to look forward to, as he is also about to go on a journey of redemption that will lead to some big character exits.

Discussing the speculation surrounding the White family's departures, Iain said: "It emerges from what Robert is doing at the moment on screen. It will be big and dramatic and hopefully quite surprising and out of the blue.

"It is part of an ultimate redemption story for Robert where he feels he has hit rock bottom in terms of all the things he's done over the years and determines to try to live differently and deal with things a bit differently."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...obert-special/
    The Christmas day episode is another Robron special? I thought Christmas episodes were focused on all of the villagers...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessicaMad For This Useful Post:

deeCee (28-09-2017), kiwigirl (28-09-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaMad View Post
    The Christmas day episode is another Robron special? I thought Christmas episodes were focused on all of the villagers...
    Nope, it's all about Robron now apparently. They're so special they even get 2 weddings aswell... if that's pandering to fans then I don't know what is. Pathetic!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-09-2017), JessicaMad (29-09-2017), kiwigirl (29-09-2017)

Sounds boring..I would like to keep them apart. Robert is too interesting to make him settle down. Bring Andy back please. That would be Christmas.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...tmas-spoilers/

Nothing unexpected as far as I am concerned

Thread Information