Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Emmerdale is upping the sex factor by introducing a brand new hunk to the village later this year.

The new arrival will be connected to the Dingle family, but show bosses are keeping tight-lipped about further details – including which members he'll be interacting with – until nearer the time.

Emmerdale's producer Iain MacLeod let the news slip at a press day this week when asked about future castings to watch out for.

He explained: "There's a big story that will be rooted in the Dingle family that will require a sexy young thing to appear, but I can't say too much more."

Don't worry, he did reveal a little bit more...

Iain added: "It will be kicking off in about September time, it's a male. It's a new sexy, brooding male lead."

Emmerdale insiders have confirmed that the actor playing the new arrival has yet to be cast, so an announcement on who lands the role may still be a while off.

He may not be the only new character joining, after Iain previously expressed a surprising desire to introduce a villager who'd be covered head to toes in tattoos.

Speaking to Digital Spy about separate plans earlier this month, Iain laughed: "Oddly enough, I've been saying I'd really like to see a character that is covered head to toe in tattoos and body piercings - I've no idea why.

"It's not something I have discussed with anybody but that's a character you don't often see in soaps - somebody quite alternative would be interesting, firstly to shake up people's preconceptions of that kind of subculture and secondly, it's just something different visually and quite striking."

Digital Spy
    I think this is Ross' replacement, and if it is that will be the final straw for me.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 28-04-2017 at 13:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (28-04-2017)

None of this stuff appeals to me. I like the Dingles but focus on the ones already there don't bring in new ones! Especially as there are already several characters like that description in the show already. Also I have no interest in Aaron and Robert and their second wedding. What has happened with this show??

If hes a Dingle could it be Zacks son that he never knew existed from his time aboard? Where did go Argentina?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    If hes a Dingle could it be Zacks son that he never knew existed from his time aboard? Where did go Argentina?
    Rumour has it that it is a brother to Cain and Chas

So he will be Shadrach son? I wonder who he'd be paired with? Hopefully Vanessa as she is the Village spinster. But most likely a White sister or both? TPTB will need to give these two bimbos a storyline. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    So he will be Shadrach son? I wonder who he'd be paired with? Hopefully Vanessa as she is the Village spinster. But most likely a White sister or both? TPTB will need to give these two bimbos a storyline. JMO
    Another Dingle? Seriously, this show is just one massive joke. Very soon the village will consist only of Dingles and Sugdens.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (29-04-2017), JessicaMad (29-04-2017)

faye's son, was she pregnant when leaving shadders?

could tina dingle have a son, get her back too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-04-2017)

He has to be a son of Faith to be a brother to both Cain and Chas (due to their being half (or three quarter to be precise) siblings.)

Hopefully Shadrach's (or Zak's if they have to) or there would really be no point. The Dingles have accepted Liv (and I like that they brought her in rather than adding another convoluted branch to the family tree) but you can see why. They'd have no reason to accept a son of Faith if he was neither Shadrach's nor Zak's, or any other Dingle; the son would not then be a Dingle and they don't even like Faith.

I'd end up feeling quite sorry for Shadrach if his brother turned out to have more children with his wife than he did.

Emmerdale barely makes sense anymore so I imagine he will be Faiths son and he will stick around wanting a relationship with his half siblings even though they hate their mum..I cant see much point in bringing in a son of shadrach and I doubt faith had yet another child with zak

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeratty View Post
    Emmerdale barely makes sense anymore so I imagine he will be Faiths son and he will stick around wanting a relationship with his half siblings even though they hate their mum..I cant see much point in bringing in a son of shadrach and I doubt faith had yet another child with zak
    Well, Zak went to South America for couple of years .. maybe he had a relationship which resulted in him having another bairn?

Thread Information