Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shona (Julia Goulding)

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseP View Post
    Am curious lizann , as to why your posts always appear twice.
    problem with soapboards i think

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    problem with soapboards i think
    Which can be resolved by using the Go Advanced option when posting as it does not happen then

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Nathan her ex or is she working with him still? Was he her pimp?
    Think there was something but now he's trying to replace her with Bethany - he's definitely grooming her for something.

Is Shona Kylies mum ???

Quote Originally Posted by indigodance View Post
    Is Shona Kylies mum ???
    was thinking another sister

Is Shona Kylies mum ???
    was thinking another sister

Is Shona Kylies mum ???
    She is not that old

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    She is not that old

She might be related to her in some other way. I've commented before about her resemblance to Kylie (when I was having a moan about it looking like she'll be David's next love interest).

gemma knows her from dog and gun pub which was clayton and callum haunt so could be connected to them if not kylie

Coronation Street reveals a secret link between Shona Ramsey and Kylie Platt
    But what could it be?
    Coronation Street just revealed something very surprising about newcomer Shona Ramsey - she shares a top-secret link to the late Kylie Platt.
    Friday's Corrie double bill delved deeper into Shona's character, as she was left panicking when Kylie's old friend Gemma Winter (Dolly-Rose Campbell) recognised her from dodgy pub The Dog and Gun.
    The Dog and Gun is an old haunt of both Gemma and Kylie's, but Shona (Julia Goulding) didn't react well to being linked to it and hastily denied everything.
    After taking some time to calm down, shifty Shona later confirmed to Gemma that they have met before, but she insisted that it was actually at a mutual friend's party.
    Gemma appeared to accept the dubious explanation and it seemed that her curiosity had been settled, but Corrie viewers soon learned that there was much more to the story.
    After completing her shift at the café, Shona headed to Kylie's grave after dark and was visibly upset as she fought back the tears.
    It's clear now that Shona has been keeping quiet about an unknown connection to Kylie, but what is it? And how could this affect her potential friendship with Kylie's husband David?
    We spoke to Jack P Shepherd, who plays David, last month and asked him about the fan theories suggesting his character could end up with Shona.
    Quizzed on whether viewers were on the right track, Jack replied: "Yeah possibly, they could be. Or it could be somebody else. Or it could be no-one! I think that's the thing with Corrie. Nothing ever surprises me anymore when it comes to who you get put with."
    He added: "Any time I have mentioned a new love interest for David in an interview, the journalist has always turned around and said: 'No, he has to be depressed forever!'
    "But that's the thing with soap - it moves on quickly. In real life you probably wouldn't get with somebody else too soon. But there are people who go out and find someone, just so they can feel some love because they're missing that. It's not unusual. But we will see - there's nothing coming up as of yet anyway. There's nothing that I've read in scripts."

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2017), swmc66 (12-02-2017)

Thread Information