Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Shona (Julia Goulding)

moving in with beardy david he still looks young and not liking her coupling with him

Coronation Street's Shona Ramsay decides to take action next week as she grows increasingly jealous of David's friendship with Maria.

Shona's relationship with David might be going from strength to strength, but she can't help feeling unnerved by the presence of Maria, who is one of his closest friends.

Unable to keep quiet any longer, upcoming scenes will see Shona admit to David that she's jealous – before taking matters into her own hands.

Having been honest with David (Jack P Shepherd), Shona makes another brave move by signing up to the boxing match that newcomer Josh is organising in Luke Britton's memory.

However, Shona does have an ulterior motive for wanting to take part as she only signs up after learning that Maria is competing as well.

Unfortunately, Shona's competitive antics could have potentially worrying repercussions when David decides to take part too – despite his history of epilepsy.

After learning of David's intentions, Shona is angry with him for risking his health – but it looks like his mind is made up as the boxing plans get underway later in the week.

Tyrone, Shona, David, Maria, Gemma, Jude, Angie and Sophie all meet with Josh to find out who they will be fighting in the boxing match. Could Maria and Shona go head to head?

Discussing a potential love triangle for the trio last year, Julia Goulding – who plays Shona – said to Inside Soap: "I actually really love the friendship that Maria and David have, and I think it's quite a rare thing in soap for a man and woman to actually be friends and remain friends.

"But you never know, we'll see. Maria has a bit of a reputation for stealing boyfriends, hasn't she? And if it means working with Samia more, then I say bring it on – because she's wonderful."

Coronation Street is lining up another twist in the ongoing David Platt male rape storyline as David's girlfriend Shona Ramsey meets another victim of Josh Tucker's.

In these brand-new spoiler pictures – taken by paparazzi photographers on location – Shona (Julia Goulding) starts digging into Josh Tucker's past, and finds a former friend of the newcomer who has also been raped by him.

Recent episodes of the soap have see David's (Jack P Shepherd) relationship with Shona come under strain as he struggles to confide in his girlfriend after the trauma of being raped by Josh.

Fans of the soap will know that the strain gets to be too much for the couple and they ultimately break up, while David's behaviour continues to cause his family and friends concern.

Eventually, Shona does some digging into Josh's past after realising that David's out-of-character actions can be traced back to Josh arriving in David's life and meets someone who's also been a victim of Josh Tucker's in the past.

Going by the filming pictures, it doesn't look like Josh's other victim is too interested in talking to Shona, but is it enough for Shona to learn the truth about what's happened to David? And does that mean the two of them can be convinced to speak out against Josh for a chance at justice?

The storyline has already begun exploring the impact the attack has had on David's mental health, but it looks like the dark plot still has a long way to go before David can come to terms with what happened.

Josh Tucker visits David Platt again in Coronation Street

As well as having a one-night stand with newcomer Emma in the coming weeks, it's also been reported that David will carry out a violent attack on Gary Windass in a few weeks' time, with the soap also setting up a court drama for David too, although we don't know just yet what brings David to court in the first place.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...r-past-victim/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (26-03-2018)

They seem to be addressing this storyline properly, thank goodness, and not going for easy answers (yet). Hopefully we will see more of Martin as he might be the very person who David will confide in.

good ole roy taking in another stray

He must feel like he's running a home for troubled women...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emerald For This Useful Post:

LouiseP (06-04-2018)

I love Shona as a character and the actress does a great job. I hope she will get recognition for it and I think she will play a big part in the reveal of Josh's true nature. She is nobody's fool and I have read that she tracks down Josh's old employee and finds out that he was raped by him. I think once she finds this out she will be able to piece it together.

adam or imran next for her to bed hop to

I really like Shona as well she’s one of my favourite characters I hope the don’t ruin her

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

hward (21-04-2018), Perdita (19-04-2018)

Looks like she's moving in with Billy and Summer next week - more random non-related characters living together...

Thread Information