Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shona (Julia Goulding)

Shona (Julia Goulding)

Coronation Street: new romance for David?
    Newcomer Shona makes a play for David - but is all what it seems?
    David Platt looks set to catch the eye of a new character by the name of Shona in an upcoming episode of Coronation Street - but viewers can expect events to take a surprising twist.
    Scenes to be shown on Friday 16 December see a reluctant David - who lost his wife Kylie in a fatal stabbing earlier this year - railroaded by Sarah into joining Chesney, Sinead, Billy and Todd for a night on the town.
    And it's while they're all out in a club that David attracts the attention of Shona, played by actress Julia Goulding.
    While Billy, Todd, Sinead and Chesney hit the dance floor, David remains at the bar, only for Shona to park herself next to him. The newcomer tries to chat him up, but David remains unresponsive.
    However, Corrie fans can expect things to go from bad to worse for David when he makes a shocking discovery. Show bosses are remaining tight-lipped about what it is that David finds out, but is Shona connected to the surprising events that unfold?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-12-2016), Glen1 (01-12-2016), tammyy2j (01-12-2016)

Alot will say it's too soon but come on it's been almost 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1896 View Post
    Alot will say it's too soon but come on it's been almost 6 months
    I think everybody grieves in their own time, because they get involved with somebody else does not mean they did not love their deceased partner but maybe need a bit of intimacy to help them cope. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I think everybody grieves in their own time, because they get involved with somebody else does not mean they did not love their deceased partner but maybe need a bit of intimacy to help them cope. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.
    exactly. I just know people, especially on facebook and twitter will be going on about how it's too soon for him, which i think is unfair.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-12-2016)

It feels too soon because it was only a few weeks ago that David tried to commit murder/suicide because he was overwhelmed with grief!

If he'd been trying to get on with life for most of the six months it would be a different matter. As it is I can't see that David would realistically be interested in anyone else for a good while yet (except perhaps a meaningless one night stand).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (01-12-2016), Perdita (01-12-2016)

Sarah not worried she lost 15k and Todd enjoying himself no guilt for his part in the scam

I think it is too soon for David

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-12-2016), lizann (01-12-2016)

Maybe she is related to clayton in some way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It feels too soon because it was only a few weeks ago that David tried to commit murder/suicide because he was overwhelmed with grief!

If he'd been trying to get on with life for most of the six months it would be a different matter. As it is I can't see that David would realistically be interested in anyone else for a good while yet (except perhaps a meaningless one night stand).
    That is what I meant .. canĀ“t see him having genuine romantic feelings for somebody else for quite a while apart from a moment of intimacy for comfort. Although in soapland new deep relationships are formed rather sooner than later as a rule

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-12-2016), swmc66 (01-12-2016)

[QUOTE=tammyy2j;859979]Sarah not worried she lost 15k and Todd enjoying himself no guilt for his part in the scam

Is he atleast gonna tell Billy you think?

i expect david to sleep with maria or eva in the future, the start of 2017

Thread Information