Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Shona (Julia Goulding)

Quote Originally Posted by emerald View Post
    Looks like she's moving in with Billy and Summer next week - more random non-related characters living together...
    eileen is not taking billy to live with her and summer?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-11-2018)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ding-pregnant/

Julia is pregnant .. will they maybe write the pregnancy into the storyline and let her and David become parents???'

Julia Goulding on Lorraine today has confirmed that David and Shona will get married..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (07-06-2019)

Glad about that. I know I thought they were contrived when they first got together, but I do really like them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-06-2019)

Coronation Street star Julia Goulding has revealed that she'll be staying on the ITV soap as Shona Ramsey for at least another year.

The actress took to Twitter on Monday (July 1) to confirm to her followers that she has signed a one-year contract extension, although she'll still be taking a break from the show later this year to welcome her first baby.

"I'm so thrilled to say I've just signed to stay on the cobbles of @itvcorrie for another year!" Julia wrote.

"I'll be having a baby break when the time comes but Shona will be back!"

Julia Goulding

@juliagoulding
    I’m so thrilled to say I’ve just signed to stay on the cobbles of @itvcorrie for another year! I’ll be having a baby break when the time comes but Shona will be back! #shonaramsey #coronationstreet

15:00 - 1 Jul 2019
    Twitter Ads information and privacy
    205 people are talking about this

Goulding previously hinted that she'd be sticking with the soap following an apparent exodus of cast members, saying: "We recently celebrated 40 years of Audrey and Sue Nicholls who plays her — how amazing is that! I'd love to be here for 40 years."

In recent months, it's been confirmed that several cast members are leaving Coronation Street, including veterans Faye Brookes and Katie McGlynn, who play Kate Connor and Sinead Tinker on the soap respectively.

Lucy Fallon, who plays Bethany Platt, is also set to leave the show, along with Kym Marsh and Tristan Gemmill.

Back in May, Goulding announced that she was expecting her first child with husband Ben Silver.

"Ben and I are delighted to announce that we are expecting our first baby at the end of this year!" she wrote on Instagram. "We are absolutely overjoyed and can't wait to meet our little one! #newarrival #babysilver."

Digital Spy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

hward (02-07-2019)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...terinty-leave/

Julia taking only 4 months off for maternity leave .. will not miss her for too long then

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...terinty-leave/

Julia taking only 4 months off for maternity leave .. will not miss her for too long then
    I wonder what her exit will be, can she leave with David still in prison? With Gail gone, who will look after the kids, Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder what her exit will be, can she leave with David still in prison? With Gail gone, who will look after the kids, Nick?
    Could be that you just do not see her or the kids... Gail will be back and we can see her take care of the children.....

I think she is shot by Derek at Christmas and in a coma

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (06-12-2019)

Thread Information