Page 753 of 1366 FirstFirst ... 2536537037437517527537547557638038531253 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 13654

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #7521
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanked: 3934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So Social Services get involved immediately for the childís safety after one event - but itís not deemed necessary for them to get involved and make sure everything for safety is in place when a single Mother who has lost half of her blood relatives and is suffering from a brain injury and has a 4 month old baby at home.

    Donít think organising a wedding when you know your partner is cheating is a terribly good idea.

    Although it wasnít the most exciting episode I quite enjoyed it because a certain person wasnít in, not the best reason to view.
    BIB - I know. It's all plotty nonsense but there's far too much of this going on at present. So very annoying.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (05-03-2018), Paul_Robs (06-03-2018), Sug-din (05-03-2018)

  3. #7522
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanked: 3934
    Ryan with a baby #prouduncle

    It's here, at ryanhawleysthighs tumblr.

    Ryan looks ace.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (05-03-2018)

  5. #7523
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,398
    Thanked: 1576
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Ryan with a baby #prouduncle

    It's here, at ryanhawleysthighs tumblr.

    Ryan looks ace.
    thanx eddie ryan will make a great dad one day

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (05-03-2018), Sug-din (05-03-2018)

  7. #7524
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Ryan with a baby #prouduncle

    It's here, at ryanhawleysthighs tumblr.

    Ryan looks ace.

    Thatís a brill picture. Thanks for sharing it. Heís got his Uncles smile.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (05-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (05-03-2018)

  9. #7525
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    513
    Thanked: 138
    Another child abuse story , using it the first time to get Arron and Robert back together was awful enough , just shows how the writers are struggling to come up with anything decent so they keep using the same stories over and over again

  10. #7526
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanked: 3934

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018), Sug-din (06-03-2018)

  12. #7527
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Why would Liv be friendly with Gabby again after what she did to her? Gabby is awful the way she manipulates people to do her bidding. Poor Liv. The boys will support her though which is the main thing.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (06-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018)

  14. #7528
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanked: 3934
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Why would Liv be friendly with Gabby again after what she did to her? Gabby is awful the way she manipulates people to do her bidding. Poor Liv. The boys will support her though which is the main thing.
    It's unbelievable, it really is. Why would Gabby have been forgiven by Liv???? Makes no sense to me. We all accept that soapy dramas need to take certain liberties with reality. However, for a drama to work, one foot must always be kept firmly in the real world. If it is not, then it is no longer a drama. It becomes a pure fantasy and I'm not interested in that.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 06-03-2018 at 14:15.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018)

  16. #7529
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,800
    Thanked: 3934
    Inside Soap spoilers for next week.

    Monday 12 March
    Devious teens Liv and Gabby steal ketamine from Vanessa
    Pollard offers Tracy a job and Faith a new place to live
    Rebecca is concerned about her future with Seb

    Tuesday 13 Mar
    Lisa accidentally ingests the drugs and has a heart attack
    Simon admits to Joe about his role in the attack on Ross
    While Pete persuades Ross to have a skin craft for Moses' sake

    Wednesday 14 Mar
    Liv is close to cracking - but will she admit what she did
    Meanwhile Gabby is in trouble have her actions been exposed too?
    Vanessa fears it may be the end of her career

    Thursday 15 Mar
    Aaron can't stop worrying about his wayward sister
    Joe turns on Debbie - what does he have planned?
    Furious Rhona blames Charity for distracting Vanessa from her work

    Friday 16 May
    Bernice and Laurel are gobsmacked when they make a discovery
    But what turn of events causes them to be so alarmed?
    Ross's heart is shattered into a million pieces - but why?

    Even further in the future:
    Furious Jacob regards Priya with total contempt
    A shock death could spell disaster for Marlon and Jessie's romance
    Which local is given a trial shift behind the bar of the Woolpack

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018)

  18. #7530
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It's unbelievable, it really is. Why would Gabby have been forgiven by Liv???? Makes no sense to me. We all accept that soapy dramas need to take certain liberties with reality. However, for a drama to work, one fot must always be kept firmly in the real world. If it is not, then it is no longer a drama. It becomes a pure fantasy and I'm not interested in that.
    I may be looking at this in totally the wrong way but I think it creates a very bad impresssion as it shows that someone can do something really cruel and hurtful to a supposed friend without any disciplinary action or repercussions because in a couple of weeks it will all be forgotten about, which doesnít really happen. As you say there has to be shown an element of the real world in these storylines. It does agrivate me that they do these things but donít carry them through to a sensible and realistic conclusion.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (06-03-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (07-03-2018), Perdita (06-03-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 14 guests)

  1. pond21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •