Page 248 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 1481982382462472482492502582983487481248 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 13384

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

I'm not really sure what to say at this point. I feel that if they've gone down this route it's because it will cause some difficulty further down the line, either with Robert having no rights over Liv or having no power to decide Aaron's medical choices should he be unable.

There's quite a lot of disappointment from people who now don't even care about next week .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2017)

I am beginning to wonder exactly what game ED are playing at present -

Firstly - they divulge the information that Aaron is being sent down for a year for a crime that doesn't really appear to have done any physical damage - way before his sentencing.

Secondly - they let it be known 3 days before the event that they've been promoting as a Wedding for months, that it isn't technically legal.

If it is their idea that the discussions that these things have raised are going to promote the programme I personally feel they have gone the other way and will not achieve that end.

I am still positive for our boys relationship but I admit that I feel they are just being used more and more as a plot device and some of the things they are getting involved in are getting beyond the realms of realism.

Sorry guys I'm still looking forward to what's to come for them though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (17-02-2017)

[IMG][/IMG]

Welcome to the weekend 😁🎉

The next episode after tonights will be the start of the wedding

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    [img][/img]

welcome to the weekend 😁🎉

The next episode after tonights will be the start of the wedding

Cheers!! 🍾🍾🍷🍸

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (17-02-2017)

well now another place is actually going to be closed (or at least read only) on Tuesday the day after the event can you believe it

So there we go has already said it's not official but it makes them a family.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Well the build up to the wedding was rather underwhelming and poorbeing pushed out tonight really by everyone and he's the one that's going to be doing his best to make feel secure.

Paddy was annoying - the attitude was he's fine now come on Chas let's have some hanky panky and then he has the nerve to get annoyed with on Monday.

I was actually beginning to wonder if that scene with suggesting the wedding was actually going to be in it.

Our boys were looking great tonight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Not that I don't have some sympathy for Liv, she is just a kid still at the end of the day but her lack of respect and gratitude not only to Aaron but Robert and Chas too is incredibly irritating to watch.

The lack of Robert this week and Robron as a couple has been poor planning/story lining/whatever.

Robert isn't even 'in' this story it's clearly Aaron's and Liv's.....He's a footnote at the end of the page. We've got Aaron's (rightly so) worries and we've had Liv's worries but not Robert's.

Could have done without Chas/Paddy though I suspect this is leading somewhere (either she gets pregnant from that or she and Paddy get together properly only for him to dump her or cheat with Rhona).

Also im mystified that if Robert even knows it's not official then WTF is Paddy acting like a **** next week?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (17-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So there we go has already said it's not official but it makes them a family.
    Of course I'm going to enjoy next week for what it is ... the comedy with Cain, all the lovey dovey stuff, the vows, the kisses, and seeing lots of Aaron and Robert as well as other favourite characters that will feature like Adam and Victoria.

However, I'm sorry to say, that is just not good enough for me. It really isn't. In fact I am quite upset. We have been deceived these last few months and there is no explanation that can stop me feeling that I've been treated badly and like a fool.

Also, why are they doing so? Why are Emmerdale treating their gay characters like this? It's so different to the way straight characters are treated when getting married. This makes me feel even worse.

What is the reason for this? You know what, I'm beginning not to care.

PS - Robert says it's not official in tonight's episode. So why have Emmerdale continued to promote a wedding since that scene was written? I'm just sick of it, something that I never thought I would say about a soap that I have watched for ever.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 17-02-2017 at 20:00.

After the waywas treated today it makes me feel more and more that if it's made legal I do no want Robert to change his names to Dingle!!

Thread Information