Page 1165 of 1366 FirstFirst ... 16566510651115115511631164116511661167117512151265 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 13652

Thread: Robert and Aaron Spoiler Thread

  1. #11641
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanked: 2971
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening.

    Well, we've had no snow in north London, not yet anyway. However, there are now snow warnings for 9pm onwards. It's so cold out there.
    Hi Eddy no snow yet where i am lol what a lovely Robron momment in the portacabin yeah a few kisses we needed yeah so they booked the surragate in USA but of course it wont happen for momment yeah when Rob finds what Nicolas done yeah but it must still happen so Rob must find another way but of course our Rob will just bouce back he`s tough nut yeah and dont start me on Megan i wish i see her face when it all comes out about Joe yeah and of when Kim back she wont be happy to she Graham all cosy with Megan but somehow i still think this money could still come HF yeah mybe Rob sell his plan to Kim when she back what do you Eddy ?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019)

  3. #11642
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening.

    Well, we've had no snow in north London, not yet anyway. However, there are now snow warnings for 9pm onwards. It's so cold out there.
    Look after yourselves everyone if youíre out in this cold weather.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019)

  5. #11643
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanked: 2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for being so understanding Micheal. As long as Grahamís revenge stops at the money side as far as Robron are concerned I can put up with that.
    Hi Don me too lovely mommets in the cabin a few kisses were a lovely touch like i said nothing going to happen its funny that Rob didnt cotton on that Grahmam knew yeah the old Rob would or will see our old Rob over the next few months? like teaming up Kim when she gets out mybe he he talks to aboput the housing project yeah something must happen if they are planning it yeah i know Rob thinks the money is theres but dont know what Nicola the snake has done so something must happen to get back on track for the surratge to happen and if true they are filming with this actroors atm and they film 6-8 in advance yeah something give and our Robron will finall get to fund this baby stuff and this graham+ROB+Nicola was filmed before xmas or after sorry for the long post hope you understand what im tring to say lov matty

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

  7. #11644
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Is it just me or are ED trying to make some of the women unlikeable at the moment -
    Vic, Maya, Jessie, Megan, Kerry and now Nicola. At this rate they are hardly going to have any nice women left. Maybe their plan is to make Vanity the only women that people like.

  8. #11645
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Really liked all the boys scenes so far tonight - especially the kisses in the portacabin and Iím sure I am not mistaken but Aaron started to remove Roberts jacket and it wouldnít be because it was too hot in there.

    Thought both the boys looked good, did like Aaronís hair in the cafe - first time Iíve really felt the need to comment on that.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019), Paul_Robs (31-01-2019)

  10. #11646
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,799
    Thanked: 3933
    Great to see plenty of Robron tonight. And we even a kiss. Lovely.


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

    Paul_Robs (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

  12. #11647
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanked: 2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Is it just me or are ED trying to make some of the women unlikeable at the moment -
    Vic, Maya, Jessie, Megan, Kerry and now Nicola. At this rate they are hardly going to have any nice women left. Maybe their plan is to make Vanity the only women that people like.
    Hi Don i think TPTB want make Vanity the sucess that is our Robron well that will never happen there is only one power couple in Emmerdale and thats our Robron AND Robron forever

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019)

  14. #11648
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanked: 2971
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Great to see plenty of Robron tonight. And we even a kiss. Lovely.

    hi eddy yeah it was we had 3 kisses yeah and did you make of last few posts ? matty

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    Paul_Robs (31-01-2019)

  16. #11649
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Renovated Mill House
    Posts
    4,166
    Thanked: 4390
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i think TPTB want make Vanity the sucess that is our Robron well that will never happen there is only one power couple in Emmerdale and thats our Robron AND Robron forever
    They have no chance of that. No one comes close to Robron.

  17. #11650
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanked: 2971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Really liked all the boys scenes so far tonight - especially the kisses in the portacabin and Iím sure I am not mistaken but Aaron started to remove Roberts jacket and it wouldnít be because it was too hot in there.

    Thought both the boys looked good, did like Aaronís hair in the cafe - first time Iíve really felt the need to comment on that.
    HI Don no i seen that our Aaron did started to remove his husband Jacket and to get down and some heavy you know what they cant keep there hands of each other oh im been a bit naughty

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

    EddyBee (31-01-2019), Sug-din (31-01-2019)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •