Page 1397 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3978971297134713871395139613971398139914071447 ... LastLast
Results 13,961 to 13,970 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone

so sad can't believe that's last we see Robert

both danny and ryan so good and love the clips at the end but just wish there were a few more like when they first met

very nice interview with ryan and a few deleted scenes and seems ed film lot more than they show

I hope ryan gets lots of work and he seems quite a sorted guy so may well have stuff to go into already hope people will post any news cos might not get it here

its been nice chatting to my robron friends x i'll keep looking here if people stay cos its been fun chatting and i'm interested to see what sls they give aaron

they better not just have him as a background character to all the rubbish sls with uninteresting charecters they have at the moment but I really hope they dont have him go all dark and off the rails
    Hi Micheal👋

I’ll keep comng on here as I don’t want to lose contact with all the lovely people I’ve had the privilege to meet through our mutual appreciation of Robert/Ryan & Aaron/Danny. Robron will never be forgotten and hopefully one day will be reunited. 🥰xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I will still be posting here, as well as on other forums on this board. Perhaps I'll be here less often, but I will still be here.

I wonder what Ryan will be doing next.
    I know you and a few others joined here because you felt free and safe to post your opinions on RobRon and that is great. It would be nice if you could continue to give your viewpoints and opinions on other things on SoapBoards too, I personally have appreciated your and your friend's input over the last few years on Emmerdale

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2019), Sug-din (01-11-2019)

I know that Robert has now left but hopefully that doesn’t mean that the title of this spoiler board has to have his name removed as presently they are still a couple! Even if one of them isn’t seen any more. I hope this comment makes sens.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2019), Perdita (02-11-2019)

Monday 4th November preview; Aaron is left shocked when he finds himself unable to book a prison visit with Robert.

https://twitter.com/emmerdaleclips/s...239667713?s=21

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-11-2019)

Wednesday 6th November preview; Liv tries to comfort Aaron saying that he'll be visiting Robert before he knows it. Aaron looks concerned when he opens a letter, but what does it say?

https://twitter.com/emmerdaleclips/s...749920775?s=21

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2019), Sug-din (02-11-2019)

Good Morning All👋

Hope everyone manages to have a pleasant weekend even though I’m sure we are all still feeling very sad.
    It’s cold her this morning , only 7c but at least it’s still fair.👍

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2019), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Good Morning All��

Hope everyone manages to have a pleasant weekend even though I’m sure we are all still feeling very sad.
    It’s cold her this morning , only 7c but at least it’s still fair.��
    hi Don its cold and wet here

just seem that pic of Ryan and looks like he growing a beard so I wonder if its for a new role and he will be completely different character to Robert

although no Robert next week will be sad for Aaron ads he gets the news about Robert not wanting him to visit. in a way it seems very easy way for ed to explain him going when they could have had more of a twist but guess that's where we are

btw don't know if you follow the rugby but sorry about England I don't really follow (or understand) it but it was on everywhere here

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2019), Sug-din (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know that Robert has now left but hopefully that doesn’t mean that the title of this spoiler board has to have his name removed as presently they are still a couple! Even if one of them isn’t seen any more. I hope this comment makes sens.
    You make perfect sense. I will use this thread to post news of Aaron and the surrounding characters. I also hope to post news about Ryan Hawley's future career.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (02-11-2019), Sug-din (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I know you and a few others joined here because you felt free and safe to post your opinions on RobRon and that is great. It would be nice if you could continue to give your viewpoints and opinions on other things on SoapBoards too, I personally have appreciated your and your friend's input over the last few years on Emmerdale
    Thank you.

I'm staying on this thread and on SoapBoards. I value my membership of this place and the discussions that take place. It's also a good place to keep in touch with a few online friends that I have made over the years.

I just wish that Emmerdale was a little but more exciting than it is, so that we had plenty to discuss. I'm hoping that improvements are on the way.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (02-11-2019), Sug-din (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Don its cold and wet here

just seem that pic of Ryan and looks like he growing a beard so I wonder if its for a new role and he will be completely different character to Robert

although no Robert next week will be sad for Aaron ads he gets the news about Robert not wanting him to visit. in a way it seems very easy way for ed to explain him going when they could have had more of a twist but guess that's where we are

btw don't know if you follow the rugby but sorry about England I don't really follow (or understand) it but it was on everywhere here
    In case anyone has not seen it, here's the picture of Ryan.

https://smugbisexualtrash.tumblr.com...a-video-of-him

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (02-11-2019)

Thread Information