Page 1062 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 625629621012105210601061106210631064107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Robert to Aaron:

“I was enjoying it being just us four and not having to worry about her”

I loved that line. Thank you Robert.
    hi eddy i loved that bit to what did you think of my few posts Eddy? and do you think we have a whose father s/l with Rob+Ross? and i think the next few days scenes with Danny+Ryan will be amazing when Rob has a fit in Aaron`s arms Aaron will be so upset

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans ive been FB Today and ive windling some posters up yeah how dare they have a go at our Rob i really stood up for 1 half of our Robron today so uncalled for and when Rob collaspes in Aaron`s arms Aaron face will be so worried hes going lose the love of his life and i wonder if they will do a blood test after his fit ? and if they get Seb to have one to see if he will be prone for them and then it turns out Seb`s not Rob Dad after all? could happen yeah ? why have they suddenely put Rob+Ross into each other s/l`s if not fo that outcome? just a thought fans
    A lot of people over at DS have stopped visiting FB/Twitter/Tumblr these last few days because of all the nonsence being posted there.

There are idiots every where. We even have 1 ort 2 of them here.

Metro newspaper have confirmed that the new Emmerdale producer team will be giving interviews very soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-09-2018)

Just watched the episode, all of it (wonder why that was?). Some good performances by nearly everyone.

So pleased Charity got the result she deserved. Bails wife didn’t look so smug after that.

s obsessive behaviour is not so bad when he explains it’s about Seb having a Mother around and no other reason.
    trying his hardest to calm him down and turn his mind to other things. You can see how the seizure happens it’s all going to be from pure exhaustion.

The boys looking good again.

A really good episode.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (12-09-2018)

Well... That certainly wiped the smug look of Bails' face, didn't it??

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2018), Sug-din (12-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Just watched the episode, all of it (wonder why that was?). Some good performances by nearly everyone.

So pleased Charity got the result she deserved. Bails wife didn’t look so smug after that.

s obsessive behaviour is not so bad when he explains it’s about Seb having a Mother around and no other reason.
    trying his hardest to calm him down and turn his mind to other things. You can see how the seizure happens it’s all going to be from pure exhaustion.

A really good episode.
    For me, it's always been about Seb, not Rebecca. Not Robert wanting to find Rebecca for other reasons. He even said tonight he was ok with knowing it was just the four of them, thinking RTebecca was in another country. Now she's missing and presumed dead so I can totally understand why Robert is so intent on finding her. I have to say though I'm not ok with some fans' expectations of Aaron and how he deals with the Rebecca situation.

Just yesterday everyone went into meltdown because Aaron felt sympathy for Rebecca believing she had been murdered.

Today, he referred to himself as one of Seb's parents.... and I'm yet to see anyone have an issue with that.

Sorry but for me, I can't understand the "You can care about Seb but I'll be damned if you're gonna be sad to see him grow up without his mother" narrative.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2018), Paul_Robs (12-09-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Metro newspaper have confirmed that the new Emmerdale producer team will be giving interviews very soon.
    Hi Eddy thats good to here what they have to say whats comming up and hope they tell us we have nomore Drama with our Robron they really had enough of that under IM riegn yeah and i bet we we have more intreviews with Danny+Ryan about the Robron wedding when the time nears yeah i think we have to suffer a little more yeah but at least weve got the stag parties to look forward and Eddy do you think PD will leave witrhy Ross? i think she will and could even take Seb with them and mybe that will bring the DNA test whose the father s/l yeah what do you think? matty

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

A really good episode.
    Hi Don true and what did you think of my few posts today? about the DNA test and having Seb being tested for it over the next few days we will see our Danny+Ryan at there best and aaron having Rob in his arms thinking that hes going to lose his love of his life so fans lest all stay postive wve got a Robron stag do to see and the wedding to and be well worth it and if like Eddy just said that the Metro will have the interviews with the new prodcuers and team and if they do lets hope they ask some good questions and give us some hints about where they going take Robron ? yeah and i wonder if we going see Robron on there honeymoon

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don true and what did you think of my few posts today? about the DNA test and having Seb being tested for it over the next few days we will see our Danny+Ryan at there best and aaron having Rob in his arms thinking that hes going to lose his love of his life so fans lest all stay postive wve got a Robron stag do to see and the wedding to and be well worth it and if like Eddy just said that the Metro will have the interviews with the new prodcuers and team and if they do lets hope they ask some good questions and give us some hints about where they going take Robron ? yeah and i wonder if we going see Robron on there honeymoon
    Hi Matty - that does sound like a possible thing they would do after has his fit if they think it might be something hereditary and not just a one off stress factor.

The interviews with the new production team will be interesting to read - maybe they haven’t said anything yet as they are waiting until all of IM’s ideas are shown before they say what’s going to happen in the future.

Seeing them on their honeywoon would be good. It would really show them as a solid couple, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking on our part that we would see that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (12-09-2018)

Robert definitely still cares a lot for Rebecca hope she's back in emmerdale soon especially as we're being subjected to do much danny( i can't act) miller

Thread Information