Page 907 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40780785789790590690790890991795710071407 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,070 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Ryan will be on the 'This Morning' programme tomorrow morning. Also appearing is Andrew Scarborough (Graham). They will be interviwed live on the set about the Soap Awards.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-05-2018 at 18:42.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal i think IM just lost the plot going by last year when IM joked about Robron bringing up a baby and now thats been true they are and in his mind this ONS that now has happend and now ED+IM wants us to feel sorry for her since the crash and everything he has done to Robron and hasnet siad sorry once to Aaron for what she done to him but like i said IM will get all back on board with this Robron Wedding which i think he will give us before he goes yeah i thinks it be around August yeah and like i say once Liv is out they will start to talk about it more they could think now LIv is out lets give Liv a stable home with the 4 of them whats eveybody`s thoughts matty
    hi matty

yea I think the wedding could well be august but when does mista iain actually leave?

I know the scripts are written well in advance but if hes not actually the producer when they film the ep then the new ladies could make a few nice changes

still a bit confused about aaron going to change how he thinks about doug

there is the phone records and also think the sketchbook may have some clues

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018), Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Ryan will be on the 'This Morning' programme tomorrow morning. Also appearing is Andrew Scarborough (Graham). They will be interviwed live on the set about the Soap Awards.
    Thanks for the heads up about that. 👍

Ross the gangster is back. How very silly indeed.

When the best bits of an episode are scenes with Doug, we're in trouble.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Others may think different but I thought that was a rubbish episode.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018)

Connor was right about one thing, Ross is boring. Please Emmerdale, move that story along. Even better, just end it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Connor was right about one thing, Ross is boring. Please Emmerdale, move that story along. Even better, just end it.
    anyone who was maybe affected in some way even distantly with acid attack and thought ed was going to deal with very real and important issue will be disappointed with the way they have handled it and I think there was big real story in England about it just now

like the prison stuff I don't think ed really think of these things as more than just headline to get viewers even though they say they do a lot of research

I think mike (as danny with the abuse sl) probably does meet real life people affected but then mista iain throws it all away after a couple of eps and for what?
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 23-05-2018 at 19:43.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018), Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    anyone who was maybe affected in some way even distantly with acid attack and thought ed was going to deal with very real and important issue will be disappointed with the way they have handled it and I think there was big real story in England about it just now

like the prison stuff I don't think ed really think of these things as more than just headline to get viewers even though they say they do a lot of research

I think mike (as danny with the abuse sl) probably does meet real life people affected but then mista iain throws it all away after a couple of eps and for what?
    I totally agree with you. Emmerdale just uses these serious issues to get some cheap publicity and then just drops them. They really should hang their heads in utter shame. I hate what they are doing and the negative messages that are sent out.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-05-2018 at 20:07.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018), Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Emmerdale Twitter asks: Will Doug ever forgive himself for Gerry's death?

Not many rerplies, but some of them were like this:

- Will Rebecca ever apologise to Aaron? Will we ever find out who Seb's dad is? So many questions 😲

- Will we see a DNA test? Will Rebecca stay miles away from #Robron ? Yep, so may questions..

That's what I love about Robron fans. They are never going to let go of this issue.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018), Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Emmerdale Twitter asks: Will Doug ever forgive himself for Gerry's death?

Not many rerplies, but some of them were like this:

- Will Rebecca ever apologise to Aaron? Will we ever find out who Seb's dad is? So many questions 😲

- Will we see a DNA test? Will Rebecca stay miles away from #Robron ? Yep, so may questions..

That's what I love about Robron fans. They are never going to let go of this issue.
    The reason Robron fans won’t let go is because the real truth needs to come out and the one who started it all needs to leave the Village for good.

If the baby storyline is all as straight forward and settled as they are trying to make us believe why won’t they give definite answers to the questions that are being asked over and over again and close the subject down? Because they can’t. Which hopefully means there is more to come.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018)

Thread Information