Page 906 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 40680685689690490590690790891695610061406 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

don't really understand what was so special in that ep for it to be an hour

what was with the Robert and Lachlan convo like theres going to be something more going on there

as for joe just usual ed stuff that the person being talked about is just round the corner

and you'd think doug and diane would have more important thins to worry about than what the neighbours are up to

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

A rubbish episode. The Lachlan/Robert scenes towards the end made be feel nauseous. AS IF that would happen given their history. Please, enough already and more than enough.

I'm half expecting to see Aaron, Lachlan, Rebecca and Robert enjoying a group hug some time very soon. BFFs forever. They lurve each other, they really do. Everything that we have watched these last 2 years will make any group hugging scene so believable.

Emmerdale need to get a grip. The Robron story lines post-reunion have been rubbish, together with a lot of other stuff in the village. 18 months and a certain someone seems to have run out of ideas.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

I confess now I’ve put a tweet on Emmerdale Twitter, which probably won’t get any reaction, asking what the point of PD’s appearances were tonight as she brought no development to the storyline, except encroaching on Robron scenes. Sorry guys but I just am so sick of the sight of her.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (22-05-2018), Paul_Robs (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I confess now I’ve put a tweet on Emmerdale Twitter, which probably won’t get any reaction, asking what the point of PD’s appearances were tonight as she brought no development to the storyline, except encroaching on Robron scenes. Sorry guys but I just am so sick of the sight of her.
    hi don

agree with you and really what is the point of her

suppose ed must have some plan for her unless they've completely lost the plot

if she just tells the truth about seb then she can leave tomorrow

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Paul_Robs (22-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Very bold for you Don I am sure ED know PD is not popular or indeed worthwhile, she has no real storyline and this amnesia is just boring.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

I am afraid they may have done just this (BIB)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018), Sug-din (22-05-2018)

Emmerdales contribution to the Royal Wedding:-

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018), Sug-din (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi don

hi Micheal i think IM just lost the plot going by last year when IM joked about Robron bringing up a baby and now thats been true they are and in his mind this ONS that now has happend and now ED+IM wants us to feel sorry for her since the crash and everything he has done to Robron and hasnet siad sorry once to Aaron for what she done to him but like i said IM will get all back on board with this Robron Wedding which i think he will give us before he goes yeah i thinks it be around August yeah and like i say once Liv is out they will start to talk about it more they could think now LIv is out lets give Liv a stable home with the 4 of them whats eveybody`s thoughts matty

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Micheal i think IM just lost the plot going by last year when IM joked about Robron bringing up a baby and now thats been true they are and in his mind this ONS that now has happend and now ED+IM wants us to feel sorry for her since the crash and everything he has done to Robron and hasnet siad sorry once to Aaron for what she done to him but like i said IM will get all back on board with this Robron Wedding which i think he will give us before he goes yeah i thinks it be around August yeah and like i say once Liv is out they will start to talk about it more they could think now LIv is out lets give Liv a stable home with the 4 of them whats eveybody`s thoughts matty
    Hi Matty I hope you’re right about the Wedding being in August time. It would be a better thing for IM to be remembered for. With regards to the family set up of four of them, I actually don’t have a problem with Seb being included in their family unit but I’m afraid I could not accept him full time unless PD is gone from the Village for ever. I know she’s not a threat to the Robron relationship in anyway it’s just her as a character that I find hard to tolerate. Seeing the boys so happy together though does make up for anything else.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-05-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (23-05-2018)

Hope Rebecca is around for a long time to come we all know that even though Aaron gets married one of them will cheat Robert could do so much better , hope new producer ends this relationship it's so boring and doesn't work

Thread Information