Page 302 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2022522923003013023033043123524028021302 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

hell everybody wonderful episode in a sentance how would would describe tonights ep? i give it 10/10 in tune with each other

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (21-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hell everybody wonderful episode in a sentance how would would describe tonights ep? i give it 10/10 in tune with each other
    I still want them to make it legal when Aaron gets out of prison. There were a few touching moments in the ep that I really liked. As much as I highly rate the Ashley storyline, I would have preferred no Laurel/Will scenes today as well & I thought there was too many other distractions going on. I also think it a shame Liv wasn't there when the boys got back from the garage. I did like that they kissed on the dancefloor & while not technically dancing Aaron did sway a bit to the music!! LOL

PS/ I'm also happy Robert was offered the welly. That shows proper Dingle acceptance!!
    Last edited by Marianne_321; 21-02-2017 at 22:06.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Well i have got to say I didn't expect that! But it was lovely ❤I wish they had said their vows infront of the others as its what I expected but it was true to them. Back where it all started, their first time, so many throwbacks. Knew we'd get Rob and the welly Glad paddy could tell how much Robert loves Aaron. That final scene on the bench was heartbreaking. I feel cheated tho, i wanted to hear the speeches lol (thats just me being greedy)
    I did love the throwbacks. Aaron mentioning when he had asked Robert to go into the bar & 'say it proud' & remembering their first time together. The final scene was beautiful & heartfelt & you could see their private vows meant a lot to them, but I still want them to make it legal after prison !! I also would have loved to see the speeches, can just imagine cheeky Adam saying how both boys missed their chance with him!!

Well you know how positive I am normally but have the following comments;-

I loved the Robron scenes and Dryan did a great job BUT too many other stories surrounding it, IanMc could have made either Monday's or todays episodes solely dedicated to the story, there was plenty of material for a 30 minutes episode and involving a lot of characters.

Sorry but the hype of this being a wedding was a load of lying bollocks, it was a commitment between the two them both and privately in the end, it was lovely and moving but NOT a wedding, not in front of family or friends so not really even a ceremony at all. Yesterday I was left excited for today and when the episode ended tonight I was initially underwhelmed with the outcome. I am not complaining about the emotion/love that was presented just the use of the word wedding which it was not ..... its all a bit bizarre really and I really hope IanMc actually sorts the legal side out and lets them do it in front of people, it was almost as if he was frightened to present it a something two men would genuinely do and is quite upsetting as a gay man.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Sug-din (21-02-2017)

hi mydear i thought the episode was great and well done maxine she didnt lets us dowm all emonatiol and there vows and the kisses was perfect and the last scene was heart breaking but didnt Rob say we do it proper after sya there was a clue that we get a legal one after and i just thought if thurs ep is wriiten be Maxine to and is the day after mybe we get a bedroom scene whe thye wake up together
    He matty
    She did amazing as always. I do think we will get another one where they do it legally. How can they not
    The last scene was heartbreaking. Cant wait til thursday but I think I'll be a mess!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marianne_321 View Post
    I did love the throwbacks. Aaron mentioning when he had asked Robert to go into the bar & 'say it proud' & remembering their first time together. The final scene was beautiful & heartfelt & you could see their private vows meant a lot to them, but I still want them to make it legal after prison !! I also would have loved to see the speeches, can just imagine cheeky Adam saying how both boys missed their chance with him!!
    Haha yes he would I would have liked to hear what Rob, Aaron, Chas, Adam, Vic and Diane would of had to say about the couple but I guess we only had half an hour *sigh*

Iv been so late with everything, Im only just catching up stooooopid work!! Need to rewatch in peace!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Marianne_321 (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well you know how positive I am normally but have the following comments;-

I loved the Robron scenes and Dryan did a great job BUT too many other stories surrounding it, IanMc could have made either Monday's or todays episodes solely dedicated to the story, there was plenty of material for a 30 minutes episode and involving a lot of characters.

Sorry but the hype of this being a wedding was a load of lying bollocks, it was a commitment between the two them both and privately in the end, it was lovely and moving but NOT a wedding, not in front of family or friends so not really even a ceremony at all. Yesterday I was left excited for today and when the episode ended tonight I was initially underwhelmed with the outcome. I am not complaining about the emotion/love that was presented just the use of the word wedding which it was not ..... its all a bit bizarre really and I really hope IanMc actually sorts the legal side out and lets them do it in front of people, it was almost as if he was frightened to present it a something two men would genuinely do and is quite upsetting as a gay man.
    I agree with most of what you said. I enjoyed all the scenes with the boys, some were really moving but they're not really married even if they say they are. It needs to be legal. I do think there was too much other stuff going on with other characters & I would have liked them to stick to the wedding!

I don't agree that the show was frightened to present two men getting married. I think the original plans were for them to marry in the summer but with Lucy's maternity leave & Isobel's GCSE's they brought it forward so they could be there. The show says they wanted to keep it in character for the boys so they would get married their way & it wasn't conventional & due to the prison sentence, it was last minute & couldn't be legal! I do hope eventually they make it legal & on the plus side they can have 2 seperate wedding anniversary's each year! LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marianne_321 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (22-02-2017)

Morning everyone

I didn’t post anything else last nite cos a lot to take in but I had thought I’d have had loads to say. Thing was I didn’t really know how I felt about it.

The temporary other place has been so positive I thought I needed to sleep on it and watch again a couple of times.

I agree with Matty that every word that Maxine wrote for them was perfect but there was too much other stuff that did not need to be there.

I also think Paul sums up how I feel really. I don’t know if IM was frightened or what but if this had not been hyped as a ‘wedding’, which it was not in any way, and the scenes had just happened it would have been amazing. Yes I am sure soap weddings have to have some drama (‘will the groom make it to the church on time and all that’) but even if this had been a wedding some of last nite’s other stuff was too much and could have happened at any other time.

There is no doubt Robron love each other and before Aaron goes to prison for 12 months (heavily leaked for some reason) them telling each other how committed they are to each other is perfect. However, I am sorry cos it seems that I am in a minority but I do not think it was a wedding and I wish IM knew that not everyone sees it like he does.

I so get you Paul about it being upsetting and I agree. Maybe it is a gay guy thing that for example straight girls just don’t get. Absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong with that just to be completely clear. All different views are great and its obvious the majority don’t agree with me. No probs.

I’m still looking forward to Thursday and more emotional stuff and also to Aaron’s ‘journey’ in the weeks ahead.

Robert will be waiting for Aaron, they’ll have the Mill to settle down as a family and probably just the two of them to start with till Liv gets back, which will be time they need alone.

There has to be ups and downs in any relationship especially in a soap, with the twists and turns they are obsessed with, but Robert and Aaron are committed to each other forever … and I’ll still be shipping them x

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (22-02-2017), EddyBee (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

I too thought I'd have loads to say today but I think Paul and Micheal have said it all.

Not really looking forward to the next few weeks, months or whatever, but will still be there 100% for our boys as their love and support will bring them through this and out the other side and eventually into happier times.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Morning everyone

I didn’t post anything else last nite cos a lot to take in but I had thought I’d have had loads to say. Thing was I didn’t really know how I felt about it.

The temporary other place has been so positive I thought I needed to sleep on it and watch again a couple of times.

I agree with Matty that every word that Maxine wrote for them was perfect but there was too much other stuff that did not need to be there.

I also think Paul sums up how I feel really. I don’t know if IM was frightened or what but if this had not been hyped as a ‘wedding’, which it was not in any way, and the scenes had just happened it would have been amazing. Yes I am sure soap weddings have to have some drama (‘will the groom make it to the church on time and all that’) but even if this had been a wedding some of last nite’s other stuff was too much and could have happened at any other time.

There is no doubt Robron love each other and before Aaron goes to prison for 12 months (heavily leaked for some reason) them telling each other how committed they are to each other is perfect. However, I am sorry cos it seems that I am in a minority but I do not think it was a wedding and I wish IM knew that not everyone sees it like he does.
    I so get you Paul about it being upsetting and I agree. Maybe it is a gay guy thing that for example straight girls just don’t get. Absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong with that just to be completely clear. All different views are great and its obvious the majority don’t agree with me. No probs.

I’m still looking forward to Thursday and more emotional stuff and also to Aaron’s ‘journey’ in the weeks ahead.

Robert will be waiting for Aaron, they’ll have the Mill to settle down as a family and probably just the two of them to start with till Liv gets back, which will be time they need alone.

There has to be ups and downs in any relationship especially in a soap, with the twists and turns they are obsessed with, but Robert and Aaron are committed to each other forever … and I’ll still be shipping them x
    I'm sure that IM does know that a lot of people see things differently and that Aaron and Robert did not have a wedding, and they also did not have a commitment ceremony.

I'm also sure that IM knows that he has NOT DELIVERED on the promises he has been making for several months to Robron fans and Emmerdale fans. And I also think he knows that he was taking a huge gamble with our loyalties and our patience. (I certainly have lost patience.)

Maybe IM is a good producer, maybe he is not. It's too early to tell. I do know that he totally lacks credibility following his deception and for that reason I would like him out. Please bring back Kate Oates.

Last night's Robron scenes were great, they were so sweet and so very loving. However, the episode left me feeling bitter at being conned and feeling rather empty as I was disappointed with the storyline.

PS - I do not accept the excuse that the wedding storyline had to be changed and bought forward because of Lucy's imminent maternity leave. IM knew that was going to happen so why did he continue to promise a wedding? Or why did he not write in one scene showing Robert going to buy a marriage licence (or just mention that Robert had done that).

PPS - I also have very serious issues about why a gay couple have been treated like this by Emmerdale (for the second time). Straight couples hugely outnumber gay couples in Emmerdale, yet all the straight couples have proper legal ceremonies.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 22-02-2017 at 13:17. Reason: my spelling

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (22-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (22-02-2017), Paul_Robs (22-02-2017), Sug-din (22-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I too thought I'd have loads to say today but I think Paul and Micheal have said it all.

Not really looking forward to the next few weeks, months or whatever, but will still be there 100% for our boys as their love and support will bring them through this and out the other side and eventually into happier times.
    hi Don im will always there for our Robron and Aaron will be out sooner then we think he will not serve the full 12 months and something must happen for that to happen and i still say Danny+Ryan were filming in the pub a few weeks back and Robert will be moving into Mill Cott soon with Liv some say that photo was a old one but i think its a new one i think once we have a episode of life in prision with Aaron Dingle he be out around then mybe when Lucy goes on mertirty leave

Thread Information